Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have a shop air compressor and checked my levels friday, all 4 of the tires were a little low. I was trying to figure out if it's a good idea to put them to 50psi capacity or to leave them a little low for a long sit.
    '05 Supra Launch 24SSV

Don't let it sit for 3 months Jay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Use that son of a @%$#* !
    I'm ready when you are, Got the dry suit fixed and ready to go.

On another note I think the building is empty where AMS used to be, Looks pretty bare and a for lease sign up !

Quote Originally Posted by flatH20 View Post
    some good advice here - I don't plan on winterizing next year - I've got a an old mustang sitting next to my boat in the garage - I don't know if it's bad or good but -I use my boat more then the mustang... I'll fire off the boat pretty regular- but it's simply too much work to fire up the car and pull it out... far as the answer to your question - it's all a matter of money... the more you neglect the more you can expect to pay to keep it going...
    FLATH2O - I've got a mustang roomate for my boat too I don't think I took it out but once in 2009. Isnt' that sad?? I love it and it's "my baby" but with 2 kids it's not very practical. Was fine when I was single. Now whenver I have a minute to spare we are off to find water. Of course this time of year we just long for May to arrive Can't do anything with either of them. Just taking up space in the garage...........

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Up North we are deathly afraid of water in the engine when we store (ice kills blocks, etc.) The only thing I can think of that you may want to consider is that your oil can gain a high moisture content. If all your oil sit in the pan then the metal above gets the moisture for rust time. This is the reason i've always changed all my boat fluids going into storage 1. dont want anything freezing and cracking 2. don't want stuff to deteriorate faster than need be.