Default Upholstery handle/straps

On my boat I have 2 handle/straps for opening the front seats. I have one that is tearing and need to replace. Are these just made from the Upholstery material some how or something premade?
    2014 Mojo Surf
    2013 Mojo Sold
    2010 LSV Sold
    2002 OB LSV Sold

I think they are just the material. I got replacement material from Great Lakes Marine. They sell on ebay too. They'll send you samples so you can match your color exactly.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

thanks for the reply, researching i think they may use something called Hydem....maybe some upholstery gurus will chime in..
    2014 Mojo Surf
    2013 Mojo Sold
    2010 LSV Sold
    2002 OB LSV Sold

Its a easy fix
    All the pull straps are are marine grade vinyl that are folded over with the two raw edges meeting in the middle of one side of the strap then they are top stiched I would glue the fold down and then top stich Perhaps even inlaying somthing inside to give it more durability
    Then you loop it with your raw edge seam to the inside then its just stapled to the under side of the cushion
    As for color if you make two new ones with something reasonably close to the colors of your interior it'll look fine

Hope this helps
    Lead,Follow or get out of my way