Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Sold

SOLD, to me!!! I'm the new proud owner of this awesome boat in near immaculate condition with only 88.6 hrs and still under warranty! This is my first moomba but I've been around the inboard boat scene for a while. I drove from Milwaukee to Minneapolis to pick her up. I also have a 1982 American Skier.

Quote Originally Posted by phospher View Post
    SOLD, to me!!! I'm the new proud owner of this awesome boat in near immaculate condition with only 88.6 hrs and still under warranty! This is my first moomba but I've been around the inboard boat scene for a while. I drove from Milwaukee to Minneapolis to pick her up. I also have a 1982 American Skier.
    Hey, phospher - Congratulations on the purchase and welcome to the Moomba family. Am particularly pleased to see you bought an Outback. Great boat. I have an '07 and enjoy every minute I'm on it. C'mon, summer. - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Congrats phospher! Welcome to the family. I knew that deal wouldn't be hanging around for long. Hopefully, you will be.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Congrats Phospher. I heard you are one of Erik Ruck's buddies. Make sure you load it down with weight this summer and take a few pics of him taking a set behind it.

Great boat! Glad it moved to a good home.
    Sold my Moomba. Currently boat whoring.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

Quote Originally Posted by deerfield View Post
    Hey, phospher - Congratulations on the purchase and welcome to the Moomba family. Am particularly pleased to see you bought an Outback. Great boat. I have an '07 and enjoy every minute I'm on it. C'mon, summer. - Deerfield
    Couldn't have said it any different or any better

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Thanks guys. I'm looking forward to a long relationship with this boat. Yeah, I grew up with Erik and went to school with him. He's been a shredder since he was a grom. Cool cat.

Sled491 Guest

Hey good deal, welcome. I'm on Lower Nemhabin, and have the same boat as Deerfield, in fact I think we ordered ours at the same show. I know we bought from the same dealer. Come on out, we run short line in the morning, surf and board in the afternoons.