Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2008 Moomba Outback $22,900

-SOLD 1/20/2010!!!

This 2008 Moomba Outback is a great crossover boat for the family that loves to waterski, wakeboard and cruise the day away. The Outback hull has been approved by the governing body of waterskiing for competition thanks to its buttery soft slalom wakes, straight line tracking and steady pull. Includes a factory wakeboard tower to help get the rope up higher for huge airs.

This boat has 90 hours on a 325 horsepower V8 engine. Includes Moomba Cruise Control, stereo system, depth finder, and trailer. This boat has been professionally maintained by Midwest MasterCraft.

PM me for more details!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (27.5 KB, 103 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (25.3 KB, 82 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (27.7 KB, 76 views)
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (20.1 KB, 71 views)
    Last edited by snowboardcorey; 01-21-2010 at 10:04 AM.

not a bad price in my opinion!
    Why u sellin?

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Listing it for a buddy, he is upgrading to a V-drive and needs this one gone to make it work.

thats a great price. i sold my 99 outback in sept for 17500
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

I can vouch for this boat. It is VERY clean and very well cared for. I've rode behind it many, many times. The boat is trailered to and from the lake about one mile each way, wiped down after every session, etc. The owner takes good care of his stuff.

I spent quite a bit of time in this boat this summer and wouldn't hesitate to purchase or vouch for this boat for any out of town buyers. If you're looking for a clean, low hour boat - this is it.

Good luck moving it Corey. I'll be sad to see it go but I'm excited to take some sets behind Toms new 211.
    Sold my Moomba. Currently boat whoring.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

No doubt man, Fish Lake is close enough to hear that I might just have to sneak in a couple sets behind that thing myself!!! I've only been behind the old 210's, gonna have to validate the wake!

Quote Originally Posted by snowboardcorey View Post
    No doubt man, Fish Lake is close enough to hear that I might just have to sneak in a couple sets behind that thing myself!!! I've only been behind the old 210's, gonna have to validate the wake!
    Done and Done. See you at the boat show. I'll be there with Tom, Jason, Will and Seth. Sounds like the wives are coming too and I *think* Jason and Angie are "back together" so her and Av's will be there. Big group. Looking forward to the rail jam.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

The rail jam should be pretty cool. We just got a couple more riders from the Hyperlite Legion Team, Kevin Henshaw from LF and MN's own Eric Anderson from Slingshot. Look me up at the show, I'll be there all day everyday!

Someone buy this before I do.. What a smokin deal.. 2 year old boat with 100 ours for $23k..

What a steal.

Damn good price, somebody will snag it up surely.