Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sled491 Guest

to make it easier for people to look inside the boat without getting in the boat

Quote Originally Posted by Sled491 View Post
    to make it easier for people to look inside the boat without getting in the boat
    Sled is spot on. I went to another boat show today, asked the question of a dealer, and got the same answer.
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Sorry I missed you at the show, Deerfield. I was probably there taking to Dave Briscoe about the same time you were- but then I wasn't sure enough what you looked like to go up and start asking "Hey are you Deerfield?" ha ha

Anyways- enjoyed the show; next up for me is the Indy boat sport and travel show Feb 19-28
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float

skiyaker - Hey, I'm sorry we passed like a couple of ships in the night. Would have been great to meet you. Hope you enjoy the Indiana show. Next weekend I'm going north about ninety minutes to the Milwaukee boat show. Then, because I'm addicted to all things boating, I will go to the March 4 - 6 boat show hosted by the Fox Lake Boat Dealers Association. Not sure what to do with myself between the Fox Lake show and start of the boating season. Maybe just sit and look longingly at my Outback. - Deerfield
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Thanks for all of the pictures guys, great job. Nice to finally meet you Michael.

Steve Harbaugh (Midwest SC rep) was there on Friday as well as Sunday (He was in Milwaukee on Saturday). Briscoe was there Friday evening thru Sunday. I was there Wednesday thru Sunday and will be in Milwaukee this Friday through Sunday. If you're in town, stop by and say hi. The name is Neil and I am on the far left in the picture of the four ugly guys.

We had two dealers, Lauderdale Lakes (Elkhorn, WI) and Apollo Marine (Lawton, MI) in Chicago this week. The show went well for us (when compared to our competition), but there is still some economic improvement needed.

Hope everyone had fun!

-Neil

Great pic's everybody. Wish I could have made it up there. I had the opportunity to take a few lessons with Brisco about two years ago as he was passing through central Illinois. Great guy! Great Instructor as well. Can't wait till the STL Boat Show!
    2006 Mobius XLV

Sled491 Guest

Just got back into town, think I will hit the Milwaukee show this saturday. Any one else going to be there then?

Quote Originally Posted by Sled491 View Post
    Just got back into town, think I will hit the Milwaukee show this saturday. Any one else going to be there then?
    Sled - I will be at the Milwaukee show on Saturday. My best guess is, arriving around 5:00 p.m. and hanging out until the 9:00 closing. There is a Big 10 swim meet at Northwestern University I want to see that starts at 11:00 that morning and probably wraps up around 2:30. Will stop by the house and then head north. What's your schedule Saturday? - Deerfield
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

Sled491 Guest

Deerfield, nothing in stone, I was thinking after lunch sometime, maybe 2 or 3, I would probably still be around by 5 or 6 for sure.

Default Milwaukee Boat Show

Went to the Milwaukee boat show. Most of it was a duplicate of the Chicago show. Not unexpected. But, found a model club with a dozen or so boats on display. Here are five of them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart