Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Motorcycles anyone?

I have a 2007 Suzuki V-Strom 650 ABS and a 2009 Buell 1125 CR. I bought the Buell when HD killed Buell. There were killer deals to be had and I snagged one. So, now I have the V-Strom which is the jack of all trades and master of none and the hooligan bike nicknamed "Vader". So, let's see your current bikes!

A few pics:

Very nice bike. I cannot get a bike or i would endup hurting myself. I also like the training wheels in the last photo.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

We sold all of ours last year, knees wouldn't allow it anymore. Was pretty hard after riding motorcycles for 40 years but everything comes to an end sooner or later. Here's the last ones we had, my '00 H-D Fatboy & '06 H-D Street Glide and the wife's '03 H-D Lowrider in Death Valley in '05 returning from the Laughlin River Run.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Razzman; 12-31-2009 at 07:05 PM.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Had to throw this one in as well. Charity pic for Muscular Dystrophy, pay $10 and they took your pic with the ladies. Sometimes ya just gotta love charity!
    2007 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by Razzman View Post
    Had to throw this one in as well. Charity pic for Muscular Dystrophy, pay $10 and they took your pic with the ladies. Sometimes ya just gotta love charity!
    There's a motorcycle in the pic?

This is my current ride, aprilia SMV750. Great bike for everyday, normal riding. I like the V-twin power, and it is much like the V-strom.
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

Quote Originally Posted by saltyoysters View Post
    09 EG STD. ride 15k a year, and trade every 2 , on my 7th bike
    Salty i can't count how many i've had! Seriously somewhere around 35 or more, when i met my wife i had three, i even bought one the day my daughter was born! Boy did i get in trouble for that one! Put 85,000+ on that '00 Fatboy before buying the SG in '06, funny i thought i'd miss 'em more than i do.
    2007 Mobius LSV

kidder, wish u were around here to ride that 1125 on. we have some of the best twisties around, although a trip to the dragon would be awesome, closer for u than me..
    I like the looks of the buell, but they really needed to tone down the fighter-jet sized intakes on the front..

I started on a tgb laser150 scooter and still have it. 12pk of coors fits snug under the seat. makes a great beer runner...
    commute around 7k/year on my '08zx6r. love bikes and hope to always ride one....

hope everyone posting here gears up, and that doesn't mean a bandana for the head

the scooter and my old '06 ninja250. first "real" bike..

my zx6r..

'06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Below is a pic of my former 1993 CBR900RR. It was the first year of the RR and I believe was the bike that started the lightweight, open class genre of sport bikes. I bought it from a kid in Boise, ID who decked it all out as you can see in the pic. He had a bunch more stickers on it that I removed. I kept it for a few years then got out of motorcycling altogether. I really didn't enjoy riding as much as I thought I would and I had a couple of close calls on the road so I decided to get out of it before I got hurt. That thing was a beast though, especially for me who did not have much experience on a bike at the time. It was cherry, never been dropped, and was in the same condition when I sold it.

Doesn't look a whole lot different than sandm's 15 years newer sport bike, does it? Although his 600 I am sure would run circles around this old school 900.

Last edited by cab13367; 01-01-2010 at 01:47 PM.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    I like the looks of the buell, but they really needed to tone down the fighter-jet sized intakes on the front..
    I agree, that Buell looks like one bada$$ bike but those intakes are way too big.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV