Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: sky ski

You are more than close Geno Yauchler has a new tbar developed with Sky Ski called the Anser(Named after some bird). And I believe Team Xtreme now has introduced the X40 just days ago. Both are supposed to be pretty hot. I believe the Foiltech has been out for a while from a guy outside the US? And I think there is another tbar coming as well. Should really make things great for the consumer having all these things to ride whatever fits your needs, however in a specialized sport like this, IMO I don't think it's going to drive the price down like competition is supposed to do

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Brantford View Post
    I'd like to know, too. I found this site: http://foiltech.org . It's got a relevant picture, but otherwise the Web site is an unmodified template.

Let me guess: the patent that AirChair and SkySki owners shared expired, so now there are some knock-offs on the market? Am I close?

i clicked on all parts and don't find foils or any thing four sale is there another site . what did you pay for your foil?

Foiltech (FT) is made by Garry in Austrialia (he just makes the tbar and wings). It has been around since 2005 i believe. It is a great foil and many of the pros like Jake Bradly and Ben Fern ride it. Check out www.foilforum.com as it is the best site for foiling info. You can always find new wings being developed to upgrade your current foil.

I started off with a ski ski pro and then moved to a B39 then a modified b39 to accept a falcon rear and then to my FT. Mustang if you have a B39 you need to get the rear wing adaptor so you can upgrade that bat wing to a LE style wing. It will increase your performance alot. My buddy that I ride with has an LE and I love that thing also. as others have mentioned Lonnie at Cinchmax is a great guy and can hook you up with some killer deals on ski sky. Evo tower is sweet and the new skeleton tower is a couple of lbs lighter but about 300 more in price.

Prices-
    sky ski pro complete ski= 1300
    B39 complete ski with evo about =2400-2500
    LE and FT tbars about 1900 (FT)-2100 (LE)
    both Xtreme wings and N2O sell some killer wings so check out Bryan and Marty.

Let me know if you guys have any questions.

i'll take a b39 w evo for 2400
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

Default I ride an Airchair

Have two right now an old one and a new one. Looking for a rack before the new season starts.
    It is better barefoot!