Thread: infinity 6000m

Default infinity 6000m

My wife got me these infinity speakerss for christmas, anyone know how they are or if they will fit on my tower have a mobius 2010. how do they look, sound? I had an infinity stereo in my old 2002 dodge and it was great.
    This setup came with an amp and all the wireing.

I have seen a few of these on some boats at one of the lakes i go to. I have not personally herd them.

I couldn't find a clamp size on them but did find some pictures of the clamp type they are using and how it works.

From the looks it will clamp to the 2010 Towers with no issues. It doesn't appear to have an shim system so you will need to be careful and make sure the front and rear sets of bolts are evenly placed and tightened so you dont over stress the clamps
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Default Thanx

Dont want a huge stereo, just some nice tunes,do you think i should add a second batery as i have just the one, and i dont think these will require a lot of power like yours mandelay? your system will pound. back when i was more serious into skiing half the boats didnt have a stereo and we would install small systems. this is amazing.....listen to tunes while gettin at it behind the boat, im stoked....

Default oops

mmandley sorry

Quote Originally Posted by dru1974 View Post
    Dont want a huge stereo, just some nice tunes,do you think i should add a second batery as i have just the one, and i dont think these will require a lot of power like yours mandelay? your system will pound. back when i was more serious into skiing half the boats didnt have a stereo and we would install small systems. this is amazing.....listen to tunes while gettin at it behind the boat, im stoked....
    I looked the system, up and i think the one you got has the included Infinity amp. That should be more then enough power as its the amp they are recommending. What i saw for specs was 100 or 150 RMS and 450 peak. A second battery IMO is only realy needed if your running a big Subwoofer system, big power amps or you plan to float and jam. My two amps im running right now pull close to 100amps and can kill a single battery in about 6 hours. So i want duel batteries.

Last summer when i got the KMT6s i was running i gave the infinity a hard look i really did. I ended up not going with them because for the price i was getting heat from the other half to go Bullet cans because she liked the chrome. So i went cheaper with eh KMT6s.

Honestly for the low cost of a duel battery set up i just dont see why everyone doesnt do it.

40 for the duel setup connections.
    80 for a good marine type battery and you have double peace of mind that engine will crank every time.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Default I have them

I had to install a fan on the amp to keep it cool. Besides that I love mine, they will fit your tower.

do you have any pics of how yours look

I have them on my boat but with different Amps and a 12" sub (2 850watt amps). The tower speakers are pretty loud and clean, very similar to the kickers in sound. Easy to hear when surfing. Like the kickers, great bang for the buck.

I think 2nd battery is a must even without a big stereo.