Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick look at Wakemakers.com and you can fit 910lbs bags in your LSV. You will need some added bow weight once you do this, and some suck gate device I assume you already have.

Good luck and congrats on the new boat. Any pictures?
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

HMB is right - you should consider more than 750lbs (and will need bow weight). As I understand it, this thread is for what will fit in an OBV. But you have an LSV and can fit 1100s. You’ll probably want a new prop too (yup, adds up fast!)

I started w 750s in my LSV and it works great if you’ve got a bunch of human ballast. When I upgraded to the 1100s, stuck the stock bags under the seats, and added an IBS (650lbs under the bow seats), my wave was awesome with no crew.

Of course I needed another prop too (I kept the 1433 as a weekend saver but now have two 2315s so the 1433 is listed in the classifieds). Oh and don’t forget the strengthening ribs for the panel divider to the engine.

As far as the direct answer to your question, that looks like the right elbow for the quick-connect, but I think you also need the one for the bag. I *think* you want the “Male Fly High Bag Fittings W743”.

Welcome to the forums, and I’m assuming you made yourself a suck-gate!!!
    2007 LSV
    2315 Acme prop
    Gravity III + 3 Johnsons
    1100s in the rear, IBS upfront
    Stock bags under the seats
    HDPE Surf Platform

Wow - holy thread revival but welcome to the forum. Nice find on your low hour boat. Al Cab hasn't been very active for quote some time on here, but there are a lot of other guys here willing to help.

Get in touch with the guys at WakeMakers as suggested. They have been long time members on the forum and great people all around. Used to be local to me so I've met several of them personally. Awesome bunch.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Thanks guys. I appreciate the quick responses. As you most likely know, pretty much everything boat related is sold out or close to sold out. All i could get my hands on quickly were the 750lbs fatsacs. looks like I'll have to go through that rite of passage and continue the upgrade process over time. Lol. I did get a suck gate and it was the last one. Now they're sold out, well, at least locally. Hope to try this set up this weekend.

Here's a pic of my moomba. Never thought id like yellow, but this sure looks nice in person. But my daughter wants me to splatter it with some glitter. Oh lord, where does it end.

Screenshot_20210716-163451_Gallery.jpg
    Last edited by Raylsv; 07-29-2021 at 10:37 AM.

And i know i should start a new post for this next question or prob search for it as its most likely been answered, but as you can see, i have the V2 tower and the board racks dont swivel. Total PITA when trying to park on lift.

Will this swivel rack fit on my tower?

https://www.reborntower.com/wakeboard-rack/169

Quote Originally Posted by Raylsv View Post
    And i know i should start a new post for this next question or prob search for it as its most likely been answered, but as you can see, i have the V2 tower and the board racks dont swivel. Total PITA when trying to park on lift.

Will this swivel rack fit on my tower?

https://www.reborntower.com/wakeboard-rack/169
    Should work. Illusion X tower and V2 are almost the same. The rack mounts are the same.

https://samsonsports.com/product/mal...-x-boardracks/ <----another place to look at
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Thanks. I went with the reborntower rack. Hope it comes in before the summer is over