Default Tower mirror bracket

I am looking to get a tower mirror bracket for my boat. I have the 1 5/8" tower. I see most use the monster braket. I am looking for something different. Most other brackets do not come in the 1 5/8 diameter. I most come in the 1 3/4" or 1 7/8". What do you guys do?
    2003 Outback, Assault EFI, (6) Polk Audio DB651s, JL Audio M6600 amp, JL Audio M1700 amp, JL Audio 10w6v2 subwoofer

IMO, the monster mirror is great, alot of adjustments and quick release. If you dont like that route, you should be able to shim a 1 3/4 fairly easy with some plastic, inner tube rubber, etc... dont forget the wonder tape....duck tape.
    2014 Mojo Surf
    2013 Mojo Sold
    2010 LSV Sold
    2002 OB LSV Sold

Hoop, the problem with shimming is that unless your shim material is rigid plastic then generally your going to get movement or a vibration. Many companies that make them offer shim stock so check them all.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopskier View Post
    I am looking to get a tower mirror bracket for my boat. I have the 1 5/8" tower. I see most use the monster braket. I am looking for something different. Most other brackets do not come in the 1 5/8 diameter. I most come in the 1 3/4" or 1 7/8". What do you guys do?
    Hoop,

If u find one u like and it comes in 2-1/2", I'd be happy to send u the appropriate shims that came with my monster tower arm. I need to check though to make sure they sent me that size shim. Let me know if u want to go that route and I'll go check what I have.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Hoop,
    I've been investigating them all too for 1 5/8. I've narrowed my options down to Samson Sports or Aerial. Both quick release as I want to remove when in tow. Samson in my opinion looks the best and great quick release but twice as much $$ as the Aerial.

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet