Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2004 Mobius LS

New Guy!!

I have that same boat for sale. Well actually its my brother's boat and he is looking to sell. No scam here. Its an 2004 mobius LS in that same color. A few more hours. I'll have to check the hour meter to get you an exact number. He is looking to sell with the gear. Such as ropes, skies, life jackets, anchor and Barefoot Boom. The boat has a Bimini top too. If you or anyone else is interested in it, just send me a pm and i can get you more detail or put you in contact with him.

I have not listed this in the classifieds yet due to I have not written an ad for it yet.

I don't have an official for sale price from him yet but i believe he is looking to get somewhere between $23-24 for it.

The boat is currently located in Wausau, WI for inside winter storage and in the spring will be in Lake Zurich, IL. Viewing available.

Boat has 205 Hrs.
    Last edited by Hoopskier; 12-21-2009 at 11:37 PM. Reason: add info.
    2003 Outback, Assault EFI, (6) Polk Audio DB651s, JL Audio M6600 amp, JL Audio M1700 amp, JL Audio 10w6v2 subwoofer

Sled491 Guest

Hey new guy, I'm also in WI. We are between Milwaukee and Madison and ski almost every day during the summer. If your interested we're always open to guests. Hey and don't forget the Summer Jamboree, usually held in Northern Ill.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopskier View Post
    He is looking to sell with the gear. Such as ropes, skies, life jackets, anchor and Barefoot Boom.

Hoopskier - I have an '07 direct drive Outback and would like to buy a used boom. Maybe the boom on your brother's LS would fit and he will sell? I'll send you a PM. - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

[QUOTE=New Guy;81496]2007 I am from Appleton you?

I have been hitting up the Jaxxed site:
    http://www2.jaxed.com/cgi-bin/mash.cgi

And its been pretty helpful[/QUO

Menomonee Falls

Cool site, never heard of it. I'll keep a look out for you. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by deerfield View Post
    Hoopskier - I have an '07 direct drive Outback and would like to buy a used boom. Maybe the boom on your brother's LS would fit and he will sell? I'll send you a PM. - Deerfield

I asked about selling the boom seperate a couple of time as I looked at buying it as well. He is not willing to seperate the boom from the boat.

Attachment 4033
    Last edited by Hoopskier; 04-12-2011 at 11:37 PM.
    2003 Outback, Assault EFI, (6) Polk Audio DB651s, JL Audio M6600 amp, JL Audio M1700 amp, JL Audio 10w6v2 subwoofer

Hoop

Thanks I'll let you know if I need more pictures or anything.

PWI as usual...