Thread: Awesome Family

Default Awesome Family

Kaneboats family that is. Just want to say thanks for the letter and notes from the kids--you made D's day. Kaneboats family found out on facebook that my daughter had broken her arm and they and there 6 kids sent some get well letters. Again huge thanks and hope to see you guys SOON.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

She's one of the family to us. Hope you guys have a great Christmas. She'll be back surfin' again before you know it!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Wolfeman and Family, Big Thanks to you guys also.

Funny sight at my house right now--She has one of her friends over and she has a broken foot with a pink cast also.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Reese350 Guest

Daze, must be something going around. My 8 year old broke his arm this week snowboarding. I hope she heals up quickly. Send her our best.

Happy New Year everyone!