Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Great stuff. Any chance you would share an electrical schemeatic? Tryig to make sure I do not screw my system redo up.....

how much did you find that blue sea ACR for and what is the exact model of it?
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

7650 -

http://bluesea.com/application/1/pro...e/overview/329

I found it for just over $100 (w/shipping) but can't remember the place? Bought it online about 2 years ago.
    Last edited by viking; 03-13-2011 at 02:45 PM. Reason: missing info.

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

There's no doubt that the Blue Sea kit is a quality product. We really like putting together the SurePower 1314 voltage sensing solenoid and the Blue Sea dual circuit 'plus' switch. The package is only slightly more and has some distinct advantages. Also, we use a different wiring schematic that has a few benefits including isolated dual bank shore charging without taking any additional measures.

David
    Earmark Marine

2007 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by Stokkdog View Post
    Great stuff. Any chance you would share an electrical schemeatic? Tryig to make sure I do not screw my system redo up.....
    Here's how my ACR and battery switch is wired up except I now have 3 amps instead of 2. I started with the schematic from Blue Sea's website then modified it to fit my particular application. It's working for me but don't hold me responsible if it doesn't for you

Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Hey there,
    Great stuff. I just bought a '08 LSV and I'm looking at installing the Blue Sea Add-A-Battery kit. Did you cut the existing 2/0 cables coming from the motor and install a 5/16" connector or totally run new cable using the welding leads? Also, when you mention the dist blocks were you using bus blocks for this?

I know this is an older thread, but hopefully you see it. Thanks again for all the good information and very nice work.

Quote Originally Posted by jsmith227 View Post
    Hey there,
    Great stuff. I just bought a '08 LSV and I'm looking at installing the Blue Sea Add-A-Battery kit. Did you cut the existing 2/0 cables coming from the motor and install a 5/16" connector or totally run new cable using the welding leads? Also, when you mention the dist blocks were you using bus blocks for this?

I know this is an older thread, but hopefully you see it. Thanks again for all the good information and very nice work.
    Sorry, just saw this. I used the existing 2/0 cable and just cut the battery terminal lugs off and crimped on the appropriate size ring terminals. As far as the "dist block" reference in the diagram, I was referring to the existing bus bar under the dash.

Hope that helps.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

I just upgraded and finished my whole boat to 2-gauge wiring. That sh*t is expensive. Tried to find it locally and even went to the welding shops and no one had it. So I did what I dont like to do and thats go to a boat shop! LOL. West Marine actully had 2/0 for $5 foot red & blk. Not to bad but I needed it right then to keep my project going. The hard part of the install was it took me 2-days and all of this hard work and then after you hide it all..you cant show anybody your hard work. lol. Heres a few I took.

Wiring 2.jpgWiring.jpg
    89' Comp Resto:
    http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=8193

Riding and Mod pic's:
    http://www.supraboats.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=86

89' Supra/Custom Tower & Interior/Swivel Racks
    4 Blade-14X14/1600 lbs Ballast
    Roswell Bar/Led's/Krypt 6.5 HLCD's/Krypt 4200 Eq
    JL-PPI Amps 1750 Watts/Kicker Interiors/L7 Kicker Sub

Quote Originally Posted by Jet View Post
    The hard part of the install was it took me 2-days and all of this hard work and then after you hide it all..you cant show anybody your hard work.
    Too Funny - I can relate. Moved my batteries last year and have prob $300+ of wiring that you'll hopefully never see. Hmmm...
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...