Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

UUUUU OFFFF OOOOOOOO. Ducks win. 33 to 37. Sorry Robert you will not smell the Roses two years in a row.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Go Ohio State,

Just a perspective from across the country. Boise seems to me to be a class program that is making a lot out of very little. I can't believe Notre Dame isn't looking hard at Chris Petersen. He reminds me of Urban Meyer. As for Ducks and Beavers, I love 'em both because I am so sick of USC. I do think that the Ducks will have their hands full with Ohio State now though. Finally, in the fantasy matchup of South Carolina and Oregon State (Cocks v. Beavers), I like the Beavers in a close shave.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

believe me kane, if you had to listen to the very fickle fans out here, you'd have a completely different mindset. they have a good program, and are worthy of a top25 ranking, but they play such an easy schedule and are miles ahead of any other team in the wac, so they end up with a top6 ranking due to that. they play their out of conf. teams early in the year and manage to get wins so they are ranked higher. let them play oregon now and I bet the scenario is much different. all the fans out here think that just because they are undefeated, they should be in the title game.
    let them start playing a pac10 schedule and see how they fare...
    and on that, they pack a 32000 seat stadium right now, but one season at 9-3, and that stadium will have 10-12k empty seats starting the next year.. the fans have always been that way.

btw, if the cocks vs beavers game did happen, would it be at an indoor venue? I would hate to bring a rainsuit
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

mmmmm - I like Beavers!
    Especially if they smell like roses

Sorry,
    A little off Color. I don't care if you strike this one out moderaters! Just couldn't help myself!!

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Well, I live in Tallahassee where it took a decade for reality to set in. These fans here were so spoiled they would get mad when their team finished #5. I'm having a great time wearing Gator gear all over town. Too bad it won't last.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Robert, I like how you change to another O State team since your team has been shot down twice in a row for the Rose bowl.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

OSU is OSU I guess. I just have a hard time with the Ducks and this years Punch-gate made it a little worse. I will say James was fun to watch.

its MOOMBA time somewhere

Because it's football, son. I go to Jr. High games cuz my daughter cheers. I go to HS games. I've been to tons of college games. It's a heckuva lot of fun. I can even watch kids playing backyard football and love to watch powder- puff football. Speaking of the Bears, I wonder if Lovie is going to get canned.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!