Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Is the Ibex a 3 stage rocker? If it is that would explain why you would sometimes hit the pop and miss it others.
    The team is a continuous rocker and is pretty consistent with the pop. I used to ride the 139 team and liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Is the Ibex a 3 stage rocker? If it is that would explain why you would sometimes hit the pop and miss it others.
    The team is a continuous rocker and is pretty consistent with the pop. I used to ride the 139 team and liked it.
    Hillbilly, it is a 3-stage and that would make sense. I really like the way it rides just need to perfect the pop. The team really is a great board, I dont know why they quit making it.
    -McMoomba

2008 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by McMoomba View Post
    Hillbilly, it is a 3-stage and that would make sense. I really like the way it rides just need to perfect the pop. The team really is a great board, I dont know why they quit making it.
    They just changed the name. They still make it.
    Sold my Moomba. Currently boat whoring.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

for the past 3 seasons, i've rode on o'brien natural 139 boards (2006 & 2008 models) with lf shane ct bindings (2007 & 2008 models). board is awesome - huge pop, great tracking, and very fast. bindings were super comfy, but a little heavy.

i just scored a new set up for xmas: 2009 lf watson 138 ltd & lf watson ltd fly bindings. only about 125 days left until i get to try them out.

I have been riding a 08 Slingshot response and love it. Very light weight board. Now if my body would do what it is told then i could be pulling off the killer tricks.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Default 08 Ronix Mana

Anybody riding the 08 Ronix Mana? Feedback?
    I'm thinking about picking on up at this price. Good deal!

http://boardersbestbuy.com/

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Quote Originally Posted by viking View Post
    Anybody riding the 08 Ronix Mana? Feedback?
    I'm thinking about picking on up at this price. Good deal!

http://boardersbestbuy.com/
    I've rode one. Very neutral board. Tracks well, pop is mid range and controllable. Good board for someone not riding at an advanced level
    Sold my Moomba. Currently boat whoring.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

I've got a few, but I really want to get a Slingshot.

My current boards are:

'08 Liquid Force Axis w/ Ronix One closed toe bindings
    '07 Liquid Force Fish w/ '07 Liquid Force Shane open toe bindings
    '06 Liquid Force Substance w/ '06 Liquid Force Limited Edition Transit bindings (snow camo!)
    ...and some Liquid Force wakeskate, can't remember the name, as well as some Hyperlite surfboard...which I can't remember the name of.
    '05 Supra Launch 24SSV

I rode the CWB Vibe Sunday...It is a board with some flex(not much) and flat on bottom like the roam but it has bolt on fins. Have I lost you yet...lol. It wasn't a bad experience but definitely different from my Marius . It would kind of kick loose right when I would edge, Just enough to get my attention but never enough to make me crash . I'm going to ride it a few more times to see if I get a good feel for it before it gets passed on to the next guy.

I rode the CWB Vibe Sunday...It is a board with some flex(not much) and flat on bottom like the roam but it has bolt on fins. Have I lost you yet...lol. It wasn't a bad experience but definitely different from my Marius . It would kind of kick loose right when I would edge, Just enough to get my attention but never enough to make me crash . I'm going to ride it a few more times to see if I get a good feel for it before it gets passed on to the next guy.

It had 2010 Faction boots and that setup is CRAZY light!!!