Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default What board are you riding?

What kind of board are you riding? I just got back into the sport and am currently riding a LF 142 rhythm with LF super suction bindings. I think the board is an 03 model. Probably going to get a new board next season, maybe a slingshot, as I have heard good things about them.

Just switched to a 09 Ronix One with 09 Cell's and loving it. Also have ridden the 09 Ronix Viva and it's a great board as well. You can't go wrong with Ronix boards and boots.

LF Omega 142 for me. Very forgiving and faceplant free. Great intermediate board for the not so daring.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

'08 Ronix One 146 with '07 LF Transit bindings. I am trying to upgrade to some '09 Ronix Reliks soon.

I realy like the board for 6'4" 300 pound old man.

I brought new a 08 Ronix Vault 144 and 09 LF Domain bindings in the spring. Dont hear of anyone riding this board but got a good deal, love the bindings. Being an old fart beginner and having fun with it.
    2014 Mojo Surf
    2013 Mojo Sold
    2010 LSV Sold
    2002 OB LSV Sold

Default Board

Bought a cwb flame and have byrly bindings on it, love the bindings but the board feels really heavy, looked on wakeworld and the ratings say it weigh's he same as an other board but I need to weigh it. it seems really manoverable but air is tough to handle.

I used to have one of the CWB Flame. I couldnt' do anything with it and it felt heavy to me too. I sold it on ebay for twice what I paid. Somebody will want it if you have your eye on another one.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

08 LF Lyman 143 and 07 LF Sphynx Bindings. I love them both. Best board i've ever tried.

08 CWB Marius Platinum 140 with 08 Answers
    09 CWB Marius foam 140 with 08 Answers

I really like the Marius if you couldn't tell....lol. But they are changing the shape in 2011 I've heard so I might need to find something else or buy up a bunch of this shape...lol

I like the continuous rocker and it's wide and lands nice and soft.

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    08 CWB Marius Platinum 140 . . . 09 CWB Marius foam 140 . . . buy up a bunch of this shape...lol
    I've been known to do that when I find a pair of shoes I really like. Get an extra pair and put them up on the shelf in the closet. Why do they always discontinue the good stuff in order to replace it with something "new" that isn't half as good? What happened to "classic"?
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!