Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I know what you men...lol.

I'm hoping they do with the Marius what they have done with the Absolute. Which is just give it a different name and graphics.

I don't understand why they have so many old Absolute shape's still? Almost every price point board besides the Faction is an old Absolute shape.

Oh well time will tell.

You wanna practice your faceplants, go get yourself a CWB Flame. My face still hurts and it's been over 2 years.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Remember a lot of these boards you guy's are talking about come with pretty big fins. And big fins catch really easy.

I prefer the small Absolute fins on my Marius. Because with out fins it is wicked loose.

Default Find

I agree about the fins and that is what I was going to do in the spring, I tried it with no fins... Didn't like that. Cwb flame.

Old Set Ups -

06 Watson w/ 06 Watson Bindings
    08 Ronix One w/ 08 One bindings

Current
    09 CWB Transcend Platinum
    09 Ronix Cells

Wife rides
    08 LF Angel w/ 08 LF Alloy
    Sold my Moomba. Currently boat whoring.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

I ride the 09 Ronix one 138 with the 2010 One Bindings. The whole setup is super light. My freind has the Ronix Ibex and I am looking forward to trying it. Only thing about the One board is that it hits pretty hard when going out into the flats with it. That is the only complaint I have with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver14 View Post
    I ride the 09 Ronix one 138 with the 2010 One Bindings. The whole setup is super light. My freind has the Ronix Ibex and I am looking forward to trying it. Only thing about the One board is that it hits pretty hard when going out into the flats with it. That is the only complaint I have with it.
    How do you like the 2010 bindings?
    Sold my Moomba. Currently boat whoring.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

I love the bindings. I had the 09 bindings and they started ripping at one of the seams. I think it was because they were a bit to big so when I tightened them down they would crumple and put stress on the seam. Anyway when I took them back they were out of the 09 bindings so they gave me the new stuff. I got a size smaller and did the heat fit and they are great. I can ride all day and not get a foot cramp.

Im riding the 2009 FLY Shane with Soven Bindings and absolutely love this board. Its amazing how light it is.
    SUNSHINE DAYDREAMS!!
    2008 LSV
    Wetsounds 3-some on tower. Wetsounds in boat. Wetsounds XS12 Sub. Green LEDs interior.

2008 Ronix Ibex 144, Gator Gozalez ct bindings
    I was riding a 2006 Liquid Force Team 139 with Sphynx bindings until the beginning of last season. The Ibex has been hard for me to figure out, sometimes I would not get any air other times I would send me straight to the moon. At the end of the season I was confortable with it. Looking forward to next season.
    -McMoomba

2008 Outback V