Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Mikey,

I'll help you out. I'm in Portland, OR. Send me a PM with your e-mail address and lets figure it out.

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Ed,

When I replaced the kenwoods with the polks , the wires already had the right tips on them and it was a direct plug and play. Not sure about the kicker swap out. you will notice a difference.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by cab13367 View Post
    Mikey,

I'll help you out. I'm in Portland, OR. Send me a PM with your e-mail address and lets figure it out.

Al
    Beat me to it. Good work helping out a fellow Moombaer. I'm feeling all Christmasy inside now.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Looks like Amazon is limiting the quantities on these. I ordered 3 pair the other day and only 1 pair came in today. I checked the invoice and it only shows 1 pair (only charged me for 1 pair as well). I went to Amazon's website and tried to order 2 more pair and the website will not let me order anymore even though they are in stock. Looks like limit per customer.

Update - Just found out that Earmark Marine is doing TWO PAIR of Polk db651 for $99. Shipping was minimal so I scored my 2 pair. I've been to Earmark Marine in person when purchasing my Bullet Hollow Point 770 speakers and the JL Audio amps. Great advice from David and the shop itself if top notch. Pretty sweet to have enough boat stereo business to have a boat dedicated stereo shop.

Smile

I just want to thank Al and anyone else willing to help out. I've ordered 3 sets of speakers and am working on making it work. BTW if you try to order 3 sets there seems to be a limit of 2 per order so i ordered twice paying a minimal shipping fee increase for the second order but this is still verymuch a deal for me.

BTW whoever said freetrade agreement with Canada and the US is full of it.Once i have some new rockin speakers ,a may be inspired to go all out and soon join in on the stereo upgrade fun and games.

I probably would normally ,but at this point i'm just happy to find a way to get the order to go through as apparently AMAZON.COM doesn;t like Canadian orders.at least on stereo stuff,something about warranty issues etc. YA RIGHT.Anyways its still a smokin deal as availability and prices on items like these are MUCH higher up here. So is our beer,although i'm willing to pay the difference on the quality of that one.

Glad so many of you were able to take advantage of this deal! I sure like the looks of mine and can't wait to get them installed.

Nice move. Hope my wife likes her new TV.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I waited too long, their up to 55.00 a pair now.