Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Polk DB651 6.5" speakers - $35 + free shipping!

Had to pass along this screaming deal to my friends here. Polk Audio DB651 6.5" speakers for only $35 a pair plus free shipping! Just ordered 3 sets for $105 shipped... crazy!
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000P0PF9G/

That is a killer deal. Back when I did mine, the deal I got was buy one and get one at half price.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

thanks for the heads up.
    sent this on to my buddy for his tooner I'm getting ready to build..

hoping he gets his arse in gear and picks up 2-3 sets today...
    much better than the factory kenwoods I was going to give him out of my boat.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Wow thats a killer deal. I paid 120 for my 3 sets and thats with the 30 off for opening a credit card with them.

If you dont have an amazon credit card you can app for it and get instant approval for a instant 30 off your first purchase.

Pay for them on the card, pay off the card, and close it out.

Then your getting them for 80 bucks. WOW!!!
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

DAMN! I just picked 3 sets up from crutchfield for $150 and thought that was a deal

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Send them back Viking LOL.

I never buy from Crutchfield, i can almost always find better on Amazon or Ebay.

I was having a chat with some stereo people yesterday, remain nameless, there thoughts are the reason we are seeing so many car stereo products really cheap is because Best Buy stopped selling car audio at a lot of there retailers, Circuit City went out of business, and a lot of companies bought a lot of product before the market crashed and are way over stocked on older gear.

This in turn means they just need to get rid of product and are selling it for the bottom line cost to break even on it.

Sounds good to me LOL
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

That is a killer deal!

Mike your nameless friend may be right, who knows though. When old stock sits everybody discounts but in these times nobody can afford stock that's not moving, especially discontinued stock.

I'd never bought from Crutchfield either until i found the Polk MoMo's for $80 a pair. Not only could nobody else touch the price but it seemed as that model was discontinued nobody else really had any but ebay and of course shipping kills ya there. Crutchfield shipped three pairs for free so i paid $216 with an additional %10 off.
    2007 Mobius LSV

I usually don't buy from crutchfield either but at $49.99 a pair nobody else was at that price. It was a blowout and free shipping and alot of members here were able to pick them up. Who knew they'd drop? I see they are now selling for $69.99 on crutchfield.

I could save $45 by sending them back but hey - still not bad at the price I got.

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Thanks for the tips! I bought a pair to have as a spare and applied for the card so I paid $4.99 total!
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

AWESOME!!! Thanks, that's a great deal. I ordered three pairs for less then $80 with the Amazon Visa application. Thanks brain_rinse.