Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2010 plans ?

Default 2010 plans ?

Well what are your Moomba plans for next summer?
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I was able to get out side the wake on both sides at the end of summer. This yea its jumping the wakes, going wake to wake, and some basic tricks.

Surfing its going to be rope-less.

General Mommba goal is to get out at least 2xs a week and make twice as many memories and friends as last year.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Pray for SUN for the next 6 months

then hit the lake for 3 months
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Sled491 Guest

Get to Dale Hollow, get to Wolfmans minni Jam, get out skiing at least as much as last summer, get my kids all to there next level of surfing, wakeboarding, and slalom skiing.

consider myself real good at surfing regular. going to spend next year getting as good at goofy.
    wakeboarding plans to jump wake to wake. had that as a goal this last year, but still didn't spend the amount of time boarding as surfing..
    I might let my buddy finally talk me into trying waterskiing again
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I've been a one-week-a-year skiier/boarder for 20+ years, just getting in whatever I could during vacations on an uncle's boat. Boarding only in the last few years, and some years maybe only 1-2 sets due to either weather or just skiing instead. Skiing has been mostly 2 ski just to get in some easy sets, but have been slaloming a bit more recently but still purely recreational. I'm pretty comfortable on both and cross wakes just fine, but can only so much you can do in 1-2 sets a year

However, I just got my first boat though this winter and can't wait to get at it in 2010 and get out more often. My first cut goals are pretty modest. I want to actually take some time to work on some drills to actually slalom (open water) and wakeboard correctly now that I'm learning so much in preparation. Looking back and comparing myself to some videos I'm looking at, I'm pretty incorrect in many of the things I'm doing and want to at least get basic riding/carving correct first. Then, getting some easy course runs and a W2W by August when we head to vacation would be great.

We've also never surfed before (I only even discovered it this year) and want to have that figured out and ropeless before August too.

well I made a contact at the local water ski club so hopefully I'll learn to ski the slalom course (only tried it once before) and I'll be down at Dale Hollow mid to late June; hope to get a dry suit so I can get out early in the season;
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float

To get my boat quickly after changing manifolds and risers to take profit of one of the best time here in UAE ... Summer is sometime a lit bit hot !!

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    As long as it's not cold and choppy

That day Jan 1, was rough to say the least.
    Last edited by moombadaze; 11-28-2009 at 01:15 PM.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Spending more time on the water and at our condo on Norris Lake.

Drop the rope while surfing for me.
    Teach the wife to surf
    W2W for my oldest Jacob
    Staying up on the wakeboard for my youngest Dylan.