Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I took it apart and it seems normal, nothin in there or anything. Could it just be a bad solenoid? Probably worth to just get a new one and try it out, sucks though cause i wont be trying it out till next season

Quote Originally Posted by yotaismygame View Post
    So looking at that thread you posted, has any one noticed any cons to removing the springs?

water will fill your ballast bags while at higher speeds-personal experiance
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

See if some one can help you with this. Have some one at the switch for that ballast while you have your hand on that solenoid. If you feel the solenoid click, than that is not the problem. Check to make sure there is not a kink in the hose some where between the valve and the bag. by the way, you do not really need to wait for the nest season to try this. Get a fake lake and place it at the intake of the ballast system. Turn the water on and presto, you are on the lake. Test to see the flow after all the test. Also look at the filter before the valves. that also might be full of junk. Just a few thing to look for. Let us know what the outcome is.
    Tazz
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Ill check out the solenoid. The boat is stuffed in the garage right not And i mean stuffed. After backing it in and sliding the nose to one side there's 5 inches of clearence left! so i dont really want spill water everywhere. The bag filled, just slower then the rest so i dont mind waiting to test till next season.

Ill test the solenoid and possibly just replace the valve, there cheap so why not .