Default Getting impatient!!!!!!

I dont know about you all but I cant wait till summer already. My new boat will be here in a few short weeks and if it remains snow free i may pick it up before christmas. sweeeeet! I may sleep in it the first night "dont want it to be alone in a new home"

Until then I really enjoy looking at your photo's from boating in the summer and pic's of your boats and mod's. keep em comin fella's

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by dru1974 View Post
    I may sleep in it the first night
    dru - Only the first night? I pretty much tied myself to mine for the first week. And, of course, we need PICTURES! - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Sled491 Guest

Ohhh, Medicine Hat, I'm thinking pretty slim chance of that. Unless of course you subscribe to the whole global warming thing

Yea lets see some pics!

Hey fellow Albertan... I feel your pain... I too cannot wait
    2009 Moomba Mobius LSV Liquid Force. Indmar 340HP CAT

Default Brrrrrrrrrrr - its cold already!

Dru - I was just up in Calgary Training Audio Retailers on our marine stuff last week and I have to say, holy cold! Thenwe went up to Edmonton and it was so cold myfingers where going to freeze off. And everyone said, "this is nothing! Wait until January, then its cold!" How long of boating season do you have up there man!

You gotta be jealous of Ed in Florida! whoa!

-Brian

Smile

To Brian i'm curious as to which retailers you were dealing with as it seems very few actually sell much MARINE grade stereo equipment. Only one place i know of sells Wetsounds for instance. A couple box stores sell CRAP. so i'm curious as to where to go.
    Last edited by Mikey; 11-19-2009 at 10:36 PM. Reason: spelling error

Default Brianinpdx

Where is a good place up here to get reasonabley priced stereo gear....I have been ordering 90 percent of my perchasing out of the states as canadian dealers overcharge for there products on a huge scale.

example- wakeboard delivered too my door with exchange and shipping 329.00. in Calgary alberta 679.00.

been lookin omline at some decent tower speakers but do like to spend money up here if possible

Sled491 Guest

Ya good luck with that. I feel your pain. I moved to the states over 12 yrs ago now and am always floored how much stuff costs when I go home, and sometimes some of it is real Crap! To bad Canadian Tire doesn't deal in Marine stereos

Smile

Actually i wasn't asking who to buy from. I'm more interested in knowing if any of our local shops are carrying decent products etc as most local stuff is not Marine rated etc and the few that do carry marine stuff is usually cheap low end products. One place i know of deals in wetsound as does one dealer but i really hate to deal with them so i'm just curious if theres some dealers i'm not aware of. Marine or car etc.
    As for pricing thats a whole different matter. As mentioned our prices are rediculous so why wouldn't i go internet etc. Yes i would love to support and do, local shops when prices are comparable but lots of products there is just way to big of a price difference.
    Going back to above question it would be nice to know of someone local you can talk to and see products etc and then we could work on prices etc. So far it seem most products that are available is CRAP.
    Brian just mentioned doing a seminar or something so thats what caught my interest that he may or maynot know who i could go see to find some decent products, otherwise i probably will go internet or whatever mostly due to lack of product availability.