Thread: Knotless rope?

Default Knotless rope?

Anyone ever give these a try and have some feedback? Seems like a good idea and could make adjustments pretty easy.

http://www.bartswatersports.com/cata...8R46/index.asp

Interesting. Good to see some 11 section rope out there. Personally I would like to see the first section be removable. I suppose you could cut it off. Just too much rope laying around the pylon. Normally I remove the 15 off section and use it for a boat rope...
    If you believe something to be true, it will be - in it's consequences.

2009 MasterCraft ProStar 197 - DD - 5.7L - 325HP - Zero Off

Based on the price and the description, it seems like one continious rope with different colorings. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing, so as usual, I am no help.

BTW, I saw at least one knot in that photo.
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

I've never used that one but with the excpetion of the carbon fiber ski handles from Accurate they build some pretty awesome stuff. We carry Accurate, Masterline, Straightline and Proline with Accurate taking the bulk of the sales.

Default Intow Ropes

Brenda at Intow Ropes came up with the knotless rope design. They are all I use. I only by ropes from Intow. Brenda makes each rope personally. Plus, you can tell her exactly how you want your rope and she will make it to your specifications. For example, if you don't want the first 15 foot of the rope, just tell her and she won't include it and it will save you a few bucks. Also, I had her put an extra section between 22 off and 28 off. So now I also have a loop for 25 off. Intow is just a great company to work with. Here's a link to their site:

http://www.jlbmfg.com/My_Homepage_Files/Page1.html

Check em out. Our waterski club did a group buy this past Spring and got a bit of a discount.

Garn