Quote Originally Posted by 2007 Outback V View Post
Cab,

Thanks, thats awesome. Now I just need to verify that I can fit Bullet hollow points in the cans. I had another thought, Aerial has single pods with a 55 watt light on the other side. http://cgi.ebay.com/WAKEBOARD-TOWER-...item2ea8ca6709 I don't have docking lights on my boat, do you or anyone else think that two or four of these cans would help me dock on my lift. Docking at night of course If the Bullets fit, anyone think that they will rattle the light around to much and make vibrating noises?
I saw those too but since the cans would sit level, then the lights would be level so I don't think they'd be much use for docking lights. I think they are more for show. I would buy their light bar (see below) and ask them to build you one with all 5 lights pointing forwards. For $149, it's a pretty good deal. Just click on "Sellers other items" and you will see them. I'm thinking of buying one and mounting them to the front tower tubing (and the speakers mounted on the back tubing).

Also, I believe the hollow points are pretty long speakers so I don't think they'd fit length wise in the cans with the lights in them.