Thread: Light rings

Default Light rings

What size and style light rings should I go with? I have the aerial wakeboarding tower speakers with polkaudio db series inside. Anybody have any advice?

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

I got these at http://www.earmarkcaraudio.com/Xcart/home.php?cat=262
    They are a little expensive but worth it. I have gotten several great comments on my lights. Great winter project for you. My cabin speakers are the Polk as well. They have the rings and LED in a set or you can just buy the ring and put in your own LEDS.
    Tazz
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Quote Originally Posted by tazz3069 View Post

I got these at http://www.earmarkcaraudio.com/Xcart/home.php?cat=262
    They are a little expensive but worth it. I have gotten several great comments on my lights. Great winter project for you. My cabin speakers are the Polk as well. They have the rings and LED in a set or you can just buy the ring and put in your own LEDS.
    Tazz
    those are flippin awesome .......i don't need them , but i realllllly want them, i guess it all comes down to the $ / effect......?
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

The main reason for the rings in the cab is because I do not have any lights in the boat at all. Now that I have these, I have plenty of light in the boat. I have two switches for these lights. One for the tower and the other for the cab.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!