Thread: Ballast Upgrade

Default Ballast Upgrade

I am still tying to decide what pumps I want to go with for my GI to GIII upgrade. Tsunami, Jabsco, or stay stock with sprinkler valves. Seem like there are pros and cons to each.
    I talk with Jason from Wakemakers several weeks ago. He was very nice on the phone and extremly helpful. He seemed to really know what he was talking about. I was having him write me up a quote for a Jabsco pump system, however it has been weeks and I still don't have the quote. I have called him twice since then asking for the quote. He apologizes for not getting it to me and then gives me an excuse and tells me I will have it by the end of the night. I have given up on Jason, and I do not want to purchase from Wakemakers do to this.
    Does anyone know who has good customer service and has the system parts I would need?

I will give you a thread that I responded too. I also tried Jason and he failed me twice. Here is the thread.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=9498

Let me know if you need any help. I will, and this goes for anybody who reeds this thread, give you my cell number to call me with any questions. I am very happy with the system that I built Look at my pictures when you have a chance.
    Tazz
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!