Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bow Sac

tazz,

I'm running the standard prop.

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Have you looked into using the same deal as the engine cover? I mean its not very deep and it has a long swing arm that should catch the side of the locker framing. I have also thought about this but not enough to add it yet. I have soo much im thinking of doing just no coin right now.

Ill have a thread next spring with Fierahs winter upgrades and lots of pics im sure. LOL

Im also thinking of getting a wake board prop. Me and Al were talking yesterday about them a bit.

Have to also give Al props

His Polks are so smooth and clean sounding. Al's a really nice guy too, invited me over even though his family is under the weather, we sat in his < extremely clean > LSV and i was very impressed with his set up he has. The toggle switches he moved for the ballast look really sweet in person as well. Al Claudia was sad she had to work and coudnt meet you but hopes to meet your family soon.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Have you looked into using the same deal as the engine cover? I mean its not very deep and it has a long swing arm that should catch the side of the locker framing. I have also thought about this but not enough to add it yet. I have soo much im thinking of doing just no coin right now.

Ill have a thread next spring with Fierahs winter upgrades and lots of pics im sure. LOL

Im also thinking of getting a wake board prop. Me and Al were talking yesterday about them a bit.

Have to also give Al props

His Polks are so smooth and clean sounding. Al's a really nice guy too, invited me over even though his family is under the weather, we sat in his < extremely clean > LSV and i was very impressed with his set up he has. The toggle switches he moved for the ballast look really sweet in person as well. Al Claudia was sad she had to work and coudnt meet you but hopes to meet your family soon.
    Mike,

It was great meeting you yesterday. Sorry I couldn't take more time to chat with you. Looking forward to checking out your ride in the future.

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV