Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

AL i got a new deck for my truck, it has a USB cable jack on the face and i used it but of course the cable supplied is really for the Ipod not the Iphone. SO when i use it, it foces my phone into Airplane mod and nothing works. So im back to using the jack. I was hopping to get a cable for my Iphone to USB so i can use it for music and as a car charger.

I havnt seen any have you had any luck in this area?
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Mike,

Have you tried using the USB/Iphone cable that came with your iPhone home charger? That should work fine.

Or did I misunderstand your question?

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Ohh yea completly forgot about that one since I always charge my phone in the truck, Claudia took over the other cables because her iPhone always needs charging at home and work.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I am still running that Kenwood KCA-iP500 iPod control from crutchfield. Through some testing I put a switch in the glove box that opens or closes a green wire inside the box and switches the control from the Ipod to the Head Unit. It has worked on my Nano and the wifes ITouch. We just set it on a play list and toss it in the glove box. When a rider falls, we just hit the pause button on the drivers remote or the remote in the bow and hit play again when ready. All of the controls work, but switching between the head unit control and the ipod control is really clunky. We have to flip to tuner, press the red button I installed and then back to disc to switch the two modes. In head unit mode the display has all of t the information and the boat remotes work the Ipod, in Ipod mode only the Ipod has control and the head unit displayes E-60.

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-PRqMg7F...Interface.html
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

Yup, it was one of my first mods. I got "Supra envy" when I was looking at my Moomba and I knew I was going to put a Supra wheel on it as soon as I could.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Sled491 Guest

Only 3526 more parts and you'll have a Supra Just kidding love my Moomba!