Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Arizona boating

Default ahhhhh......... flat water

I love Roosevelt Lake. Especially late in the season. The water is still warm, no wind, no boats. You'll find that we arizonans are whimpy when it comes to cold water, so most boaters stop going right around the start of football season (especially Sundays). I'm glad you had a good time.
    desert wake 360

Payson , Arizona/Arvada , Colorado/Montana

Yes it was great ,I still check Roosevelt lake marina website and the temps are still in the 80's !!
    05 Mobius lsv , ballast system , stereo, etc..

Okay pehaps a late season harroa down at rosevelt! Items to bring... Beverages and meals, plus required items to winterize before we make the last pull into cold weather for the winter months... we could do a October ski,swim wakeboard/surf gathering, where we winterize our babys before we go home to the freezing cold, and snow??? I was thinking about making the havsu trip the end for this....?

Are you talking next season? I am done with our boat for this season. Too many things to catch up on after playing all summer at the lake and the drag strip. Jim .

Yep I am thinking a late season trip South, One last good by to our lady's before we put them to bed for the winter.... I keep thinking one more trip and then I will say good night and my beloved lady ends up spending the last month in the barn waiting for me to get of me arse and say I am done.... I hate that day, The day of the third or fourth snow storm! when I have to finally give in and say see ya when it thaws out!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmobius View Post
    Are you talking next season? I am done with our boat for this season. Too many things to catch up on after playing all summer at the lake and the drag strip. Jim .
    Jim you race too? Or are you a spectator? A friend of mine had a vega that I did a couple passes with. He is now building a valiant. Just had the motor dynoed it is like 750 hp and tons of torq. He also has a new dodge challenger drag pack coming soon. Can't wait to get that and go for a ride

I am a participant. Sport compact , turbo awd, Eagle Talon. I am in the 13's and shooting for the 12's this season. Had some issues with the tranny and have to rebuild it again. Lots of fun though. I would rather participate than spectate. Jim.