Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Lawdog -

I have experience with both Exile and WS. Both are great companies with very good products. I originally purchased the XM7s to pair up with my 80s that I had. I choose to sell my 80s and purchase a second pair of XM7s because in my opinion the XM7s provided a much better sound quality in the boat and sounded just as good out at 80' for the rider.

Brian from Exile has been great to work with and gives excellent customer service. In fact I have 2 of there Xi800.4 amps and I had a slight problem with one of the having a turn off "pop." Since I am local to them he invited me to bring my boat up to them so the coils diagnose the problem. They did that and fixed the problem right then and there for me.

Mmandley on here has the XM7s in his boat if you go to the thread tilted Fierahs New Stereo you can watch a video from the other day that shows him giving a demo of his XM7s.
    Nate

Answered your PM but all i can say is Hands Down i have no complaints with Exiles XM7s. I know im a bit biased as i have a full line up of Exile but truth be told dealing with Brian made me go from the idea of only 1 set of Exiles to a full on 7K stereo system with him.

Wish i could make a video of the stereo and how it sounds but even that doesn't do it justice in my mind.

The XM7s are just tops in my book, but not only that is the customer service you get with Brian. He takes it to another level, he truly wants each person to be happy with his speakers. He doesn't want you to be like ok they sound good, there cool. He wants each person to rant and rave how much they love them. For most of us on this forum we are Fanatics about our boats. We live and think about boating each day.

For Brian thats how Exile is to him. Its his passion, his bread and butter in life. I get emails from Brian at 7am and 12am which shows me how much he works, and with all the upgrades to the stereo i think hes more picky how it sounds then me.

Take the Sub box hes designing right now, i think it sounds incredible. Brain says " Yes Mike it sounds really great, but that Big 12 has more in it then that box can handle. We need to let Bill hear it, and fix whats wrong with it. Then we can release it to the pubic. I don't want out product to be ok, i want it to be the Best. "

Thats passion if you ask me.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Lawdog,

Your timing is excellent since there are currently a couple of great promotions right now through March 31st. Here's a link:

Promotional Packages

David
    Earmark Marine

Lawdog,
    I can tell you that with Exile you get INCREDIBLE personal service. Brian from Exile has been a key source of info and help during my ongoing install. I venture to say that Exile has to be one of the best for C/S.

See my install here........ (Tower speakers and Sub to follow)

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=10493
    Best Regards,

Jason

2007 Moomba Mobius LSV Sandrock/Black
    EXILE Equipment
    4-XM-7 Tower Speakers
    6-XT-65 Cabin Speakers
    1-Big12 Subwoofer
    Amps--Xi 1500.1, Xi 800.4 and 2--S400.4

Quote Originally Posted by jclevoy View Post
    Lawdog,
    I can tell you that with Exile you get INCREDIBLE personal service. Brian from Exile has been a key source of info and help during my ongoing install. I venture to say that Exile has to be one of the best for C/S.

See my install here........ (Tower speakers and Sub to follow)

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=10493
    Just from the 5 video tech tune post brianpdx put up I would say Exile !!!!!

When I win the lotto im getting all exile
    2007 Outback V

Full circle. When I originally posted this my wife had just sealed the deal and bought me (I mean us) a new '09 LSV which should be delivered in the next couple of weeks. Since then I have talked to Brian on the phone, followed mmandley's install, and watched all the videos. Tonight just ordered 2 pairs of E7's & harpoon amp (thanks for heads up Dave).

Thumbs up

Hmmm, missed this post. LURK19, you've made a wise decision! I went with the XM7s as well for many of the reasons already pointed out in this thread. Awesome customer service paired with a great product and I was sold. No complaints from me!!! Thanks Brian.

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Yea im thinking at the price they expect for these id start with 1 pair. I dont want to buy another amp right now, nor do i want to drop 1500 on my tower. 1 Set i think will work for now lol.
    mmandley - as I read this post from you I had to laugh
    Talk about a complete 180. Goes to show how great Exile is. I keep thinking about getting another set and the harpoon amp. To be able to control the towers the way the harpoon lets you is a HUGE plus. Brian, what is this spell you are casting over everyone!!! j/k LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 2007 Outback V View Post
    Hmmm, missed this post. LURK19, you've made a wise decision! I went with the XM7s as well for many of the reasons already pointed out in this thread. Awesome customer service paired with a great product and I was sold. No complaints from me!!! Thanks Brian.

mmandley - as I read this post from you I had to laugh
    Talk about a complete 180. Goes to show how great Exile is. I keep thinking about getting another set and the harpoon amp. To be able to control the towers the way the harpoon lets you is a HUGE plus. Brian, what is this spell you are casting over everyone!!! j/k LOL
    whay did you pay for your set up ?
    2007 Outback V

Sorry been a little slow posting on these latly lol on vacatn but in the luxor hotel in Vegas waiting on the ladies to shower so we can hit the town for a while.

As for what i paid for my gear?

apx 1800 for the 4 towers
    700 for the Harpoon
    700 for the 800.4
    700 for 1500.1
    700 for Big 12 as it has a special Voice coil and magnet
    plus the sub box thats is very hard to price since its the first one built and it requires tons of testing.

Remember 400 is in high end cables, connectors, and fittings for everything.

All prices are estimates as i am not home to get the real figures. Brian has been more then fiar with all his pricing with me.

In my system i installed it all so if you start adding up labor fees then you can only imagine the real cost. I plan to finish the pictures and do a pretty nice write up on the system when i get back in Portland the 13th of April.

I havnt added the new battiers yet in the price eighter.

Id expect you to have to pay around 1K for the install work of it all.
    Last edited by mmandley; 03-30-2010 at 08:43 PM.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Mike,

Vegas, Enjoy I am soooooo jealous. Finally got the kicker amp bench tested, with the jumper pack, new tower pods and i pod. your right it screams and sounds great as well.

thx
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold