Default Electrical/Wiring?

I have the wiring harness pictured below in my boat. Not sure if the LSV/XLV's have the same one or not. Im wondering what I can wire off of it? For instance my boat came with the gravity 1 and im upgrading, can I wire my other switches/pumps off this harness? What about adding a guage off of it?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    06 Outback V

Thats a pos/neg bus terminal and should be power supplied by the ignition switch. As long as whatever you attached is fused you can run anything within reason off of it to include the ballast switches i would think.
    2007 Mobius LSV

I am using the terminal to power my ballast pumps. However, I notice recently that the breaker that supplies power to the terminal is 50 amps (it is located in by the battery). Would one need to increase this breaker if more "stuff" is running off the termial? Guess it depends on how much current everything is pulling. I might need to since I am running impeller pumps. What size breaker does a boat with stock GIII have by the batts?

Quote Originally Posted by Razzman View Post
    Thats a pos/neg bus terminal and should be power supplied by the ignition switch. As long as whatever you attached is fused you can run anything within reason off of it to include the ballast switches i would think.
    Thanks Razz thats good to know.
    06 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by 2007 Outback V View Post
    I am using the terminal to power my ballast pumps. However, I notice recently that the breaker that supplies power to the terminal is 50 amps (it is located in by the battery). Would one need to increase this breaker if more "stuff" is running off the termial? Guess it depends on how much current everything is pulling. I might need to since I am running impeller pumps. What size breaker does a boat with stock GIII have by the batts?
    I would assume that they would be the same. The wire gauge is the same I cant see a Manufacturer upgrading wire just for added loads 50 amp fuse is pretty serious

From my understanding they put a fuse on the main wire that blows before the wires get too hot and fail too many amps will do that
    2007 Outback V