Hybrid View

Default Exile XM7's vs Wetsounds???

Searching the threads show very little opinion or experience with the Exile's. Anyone have them....thoughts? Wetsound tower speakers owners did you compare the two? If so why Wetsounds in the end?

ps Polk db651s delivered yesterday! ..... new boat not till April ....

I doubt you'll get much if any opinion on the Exiles here. I don't think anyone even has them yet. Your better off searching Wakeworld for them as there was a thread on them about a month ago.
    2007 Mobius LSV

agree with razz. if you have the ability, go listen to them. don't think you can really go wrong with either.
    be sure and check out bullet speakers as well if you are shopping hlcd's. krypt makes some with great prices as well..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

And i agree with sandm as well. There are many good alternatives to Wetsounds. Not knocking them at all. Personally I'm just tired of seeing them, everyone has them, they are factory for some boats now. IF i was so inclined to purchase high end speakers i would buy NVS, nice looks, sound great and more headroom. The Exiles look good but they're priced right along with the Wetsounds 60's. To me that's a bit much for a new entry into the market.
    2007 Mobius LSV

good call on nvs. forgot about them. I believe they will start taking quite a bit of the wetsounds market.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Thanks guys - I did check out NVS and Hollow Points. From a pure looks standpoint I like the Exiles and the no wires flying is clean. Since my boat will sit on a lift at our Lakehouse unattended during the week the quick disconnect seem like it will be a good option. Someone has to venture into uncharted waters ........... maybe it's me and Exile XM7's.