Thread: Stock Ballast

Default Stock Ballast

I've got a really dumb question. I bought an '08 LSV used, and I am curoius what size of ballast tanks I've got. Is there a way to tell? I assume they are stock, but who knows. There's no real identification numbers to say their quantity on them. There are three ports on all the tanks - Fill, Drain, and a capped port on the opposite end. Any thoughts?
    2015 Supra SC400
    08 LSV - Sold
    Go big, or go home.

Assuming everything is stock and your referring to the bags then they are 400lbs.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by squeeg333 View Post
    I've got a really dumb question. I bought an '08 LSV used, and I am curoius what size of ballast tanks I've got. Is there a way to tell? I assume they are stock, but who knows. There's no real identification numbers to say their quantity on them. There are three ports on all the tanks - Fill, Drain, and a capped port on the opposite end. Any thoughts?
    The center bag should be a 10x16x70, 400#. In '08. I believe the same bag was put in each rear locker.

Some fat sacs have some numbers on the end as shown below. The last 6 digits is the size in inches (101670=10"x16"x70").

Hope that helps.

Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Thanks guys. I am 99% sure they are stock bags, but was curious if there were any identification marks that might tell me. No worries are all though!
    2015 Supra SC400
    08 LSV - Sold
    Go big, or go home.