Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Today was 68 water temp by the dam and a little cooler in the upper arms

GrayBmg awesome man that looks like it was a ton of fun man.

I'm not on your friends list so i couldn't post a reply to your video. I have Facebook and tons of photos on it.

FlatH20. You know they says its bad when you let the smoke out of the box. LOL
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Hey mmandley,

It was fun. I think I'm going to try it again this weekend. We are supposed to be in the 70s and sunny all week so water should still be tolerable. I'm running out of drivers though! Can you believe it? It goes below 75 and these crazy Alabamians pull out the sweaters...
    2001 Moomba Outback, Indmar Assault 325 + 4BBL Holley

Default Michigan weather

We're bundled up here in Michigan, boats are winterized, fireplaces are burning and were waxing the snow skis. The famous white tail deer will be out soon, to give us some recreation though, keep our mind off you guys still skiing.

Last run of the year this weekend coming up in Ohio. Air in upper 60's and water a chilly 49. Daughter and I will wearing wetsuits and try not to fall much. We might just surf as we boarded last week when the water was a warm 52 LOL

Hit Lake Austin yesterday, air temp 78, not sure on water temp, but no higher than low 60's. I'm still trunking it, but the wife and some of my lesser endowed friends are wearing the shorty suits already. Hot water shower on the swim platform makes it a little easier.

You da man, if you can't find peeps to ride, head down here. We ride Lake Austin all year.