Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Favorite cold BEER/adult beverage for sipping and boating?

Obviously this means in moderation. Thats why they call them "adult beverages". And if your a non drinker, thats fine too!

And for fun, why not throw in your favorite boat friendly snacks.......
    (I'm really missing hot lake weather right now)

So I am going to go with some smooth Jeremiah Weed Half and Half. Mmmmm..mmmm good!

Snacks are always a pain on my boat. I try my best to be laid back, but it doesn't always work. But if I had to choose, I would say those big pretzels, plain white popcorn, or beef jerky.

What say you?

Cola Slupree (only form 7/11, no slushees for me) and Cheese brats right off the grill mounted on the bow. If I can't get a cola slurpee a caffine free diet pepsi is the next best.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertJ View Post
    Cola Slupree (only form 7/11, no slushees for me) and Cheese brats right off the grill mounted on the bow. If I can't get a cola slurpee a caffine free diet pepsi is the next best.

mmm...cheeessse braaats....

oh man we love the "boat snacks" anything salty but nothing orange like cheetos and NO BROWNIES!!! love the mini baby bel cheese, toss in some bagel crisps and hummus. salt and vinegar chips. gimme a smoked chicken salad wrap too.

I think there was a discussion about the best boat water and I think coors light was near the top. But last weekend we had some hot chocolate with creme de menthe. Hit the spot in the colder weather.
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float

we are all about the jerky, pringles, and little debbie swiss rolls/spitz seeds for my sis' bf.
    gotta be peppered jerky though...

as far as the "adult beverages" go, probably going to get some flack for this one, but if it's a day trip, coors light, but if we are camping, it's keystone.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

For beverages, it's Full Sail Amber Ale (local brew) for me and Mike's Hard Lemonade for my wife (yes, we take bottles on the boat).

As far as snacks, if it was up to me, they would be banned but I lose that battle. We try to stay with fresh fruit (strawberries, grapes, cut up watermelon and canteloupe) but enivitably, other snacks make it on board. No Cheetos, Doritos, Oreos, etc. though.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

General Rules on our Boat:
    No Doritos
    No Cheeto's
    No Bottles
    No Shoes

With the kids it's hard to not have snacks and lunch when we take day trips and overnight camping (pretty much the only way to boat where I live).
    As far at barley pops.........BL Lime was the taste of choice this last summer.

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Bud Light Lime has won my liver over!!
    I also like a little Pendelton Whisky and coke/Dr Pepper.
    The wife loves mikes too.

I'm going to get one of those tailgators soon. Its a 2 stroke blender, for margs and daq's. Should be fun.

That heart healthy white cheese popcorn is always a crowd pleaser. And it doesn't stain.
    I can sit a whole bag of twizzlers in the boat but I don't like sharing because one always ends up smashed between the cushions.

I need to look into one of those boat BBQ's. I saw one on craigslist for $50 and passed it over. (such and idiot)

PWI as usual...

A big hit on my boat so far has been my Black & Decker cordless blender which can get about 10 pitchers (approx 30 drinks) per charge on the versa-pack batteries. I'm not a beer drinker on boats but I will usually have a bottle of Bailey's on board for a glass full on ice just before we put the boat up on the trailer. As mentioned earlier, no Doritos, Cheetos, or Hot Fries on the boat. Usually Pringles, jerky, and usually several choices of deli meats and sandwich ingredients to make sandwiches.

Mic Ultra, heiny light. Cans only
    sour apple vodka tonics
    sand wedge, vodka, fresca, a litte orange juice
    sustitute orange for cranberry juice and you got your self a 1 iron

of course in spill proof tumbler

snacks are usually cheese crackers and cold cuts

i like the cordless blender idea
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold