Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Ever at the office, but not really there?

I feel like that today. All I can do is look outside and see the sun and count down the hours until I can officially call "game on" for the weekend.

Thinking about doing a little evening cruise when I get off. Its a little chilly (for Ga) but not enough for me to start my heater project early. I believe it is about 61 out there now. Should be around 45-50 when I am out there. That is considered "brisk" right? Thats how I am going to pitch it to the wife at least.

Anyone else going for a ride today/tonight?

Wish I could... but had to do a quick drain of the engine block last night because it was snowing. YES...SNOWING...... It was only 32 and never got colder but it started to make me a little nervous. Most of the neighbors boats are still in the water but of course I just pulled mine out for a good cleaning. Had intention of going for a cruise on sunday but I don't think the weather is going to let me.

Default Every Day!

We are supposed to get 2 inches of rain tonight, and I have to take my boat in to get the rear axle replaced tomorrow morning.

PWI as usual...

I can't believe you guys are getting snow already. It just seems so early. Although I swear it is getting colder each year.

So much for global warming.

38 degres and snow on the ground right now in Canada. We are heading out wakeboarding in an hour. I will post pics for sure. CHILLY!

"I can't believe you guys are getting snow already. It just seems so early. Although I swear it is getting colder each year."

Has anyone informed Al Gore of this?

Quote Originally Posted by 501 View Post
    38 degres and snow on the ground right now in Canada. We are heading out wakeboarding in an hour. I will post pics for sure. CHILLY!
    That is hardcore. I need to remind my family of this when they say it is too cold to go out.

What type of heater system do you have? I am looking into one, but am at the start of my research.

Quote Originally Posted by ABUCKOTOMAMBO View Post
    "I can't believe you guys are getting snow already. It just seems so early. Although I swear it is getting colder each year."

Has anyone informed Al Gore of this?
    No kidding.

72 here today. put the boat away last weekend, so maybe a quick ride on the bike this weekend instead

sucks to hear snow in some areas, but it's coming, and I hope it hits hard. snowpack makes for good boarding next year.....
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    hopefully be riding tomorrow. I need to feel my new speakers while surfing.
    I hope you mean HEAR because of you FEEL them you didnt tighten the bolts enough

haha
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]