Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Love Moomba, Leave Mastercraft

I have had a warranty claim in now since April, impossible to get anything fixed period.

I tried calling and calling Skiers choice, all the extensions would never pick up and the messages I left on the general mailbox were never returned.

Finally to get some answers, I had to punch the extension number for "Sales" in and within two rings someone answered the phone....how convenient...don't miss oneof those calls...

All in all the boat is a good boat, but between the dealerrship and the manufacturer, terrible customer service.
    To get things you have never had, you need to do things you have never done...

Sorry for you bad experience. My experience has been just the opposite. I think you are probably in a small minority. Hopefully it improves for you going forward.
    2007 Moomba Outback
    99.999% Slalom, 0.001% Wakeboarding

skiers.... anyone.... buehler.....

I would guess you are in the small minority with your problems and hopefully skiers will chime in to help you get the situation resolved. I, too, had to get them to help out with an issue a couple of years ago and was very happy with the resolution. give them some time(know it's easy for any of us to say that)...

on another story, cousin really wants to sell his '06 tige 22ve for an x2. I think he's downgrading, but he is in love with the pickle bow and can't see paying what tige wants for the rz2. I don't think he's really priced them out mastercraft builds a good boat, but they really seem to be proud of them for some reason..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Ed, and you probably save 30k in the mean time

Moomba is such a cool name anyways, and some of us still have the Roo
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

What dealer are you having problems with? What kind of problems with the boat are you having?

PWI as usual...

I didn't know he had a boat, I thought it was a just a warranty claim.

There is a good chance that no one who purchased a CC, MC or Bu has ever had a problem with a dealer, their boat, or the boat maker.

I wanted a post before this is deleted.
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

I could go on about my cousins tige above and the issues reflashing the brain. he lost most of the summer due to wrong flashes from tige. it happens, and unfortunately he has told many about the issue, but neglected to tell the same people about the great first summer he had on the boat, however he still talks up tige as the problems happen and he knows that next summer will be better than the last

keep after them and you will get help..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

My dealer and service has been excellent for me. Now if you want to shell out big bucks for a Master Crap then go ahead. Way over priced for me. Plus my ego is not that big for the boat. I would get lost in it. HAHAHAHA
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

my dealer took great care of my warranty issue. i even had an indmar engine issue and i went to an alternate boat dealer to take care of that. all was handled well. too bad you feel you are getting such poor service. i don't think that flaming things will improve your chances of getting better service.

now, when will this thread be deleted?
    i think it would be better if it was more fact based on what has/not happened.

sounds like a dealer problem.....not a Skiers Choice problem.