Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ok, I really like the bullet hollow point HLCD speakers.......Can't decide which ones, 650s for $480 or 770s for $540. The 770s wouldn't be in the way of a bimini top, would they?

Da Man, you ordered the 770s from earmark? Where does the speaker wire run on the hollow point pods? Can it be run through the clamp to give the wireless look? Or could they be modified like jessec did to the audioformz pods. http://lisaandjesse.5u.com/MoombaTowerProject/index.htm Not sure why I'm suck on the wireless look thing?

Default Welcome aboard

Glad to have a new family member!

the 770's would be a tough fit with the bimini.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by 2007 Outback V View Post
    Ok, I really like the bullet hollow point HLCD speakers.......Can't decide which ones, 650s for $480 or 770s for $540. The 770s wouldn't be in the way of a bimini top, would they?

Da Man, you ordered the 770s from earmark? Where does the speaker wire run on the hollow point pods? Can it be run through the clamp to give the wireless look? Or could they be modified like jessec did to the audioformz pods. http://lisaandjesse.5u.com/MoombaTowerProject/index.htm Not sure why I'm suck on the wireless look thing?
    The connection to the pod is just to the right of where the clamp mounts. I saw them on a couple boats they had in Earmark Marine's shop. They look great mounted up. They had the small length of wire covered up nicely when it comes out of the tower. It's not an eye sore. As far as doing the mod in the link you posted, I know I would do it for my speakers...the wire in the clamp is too small in my opinion. I plan on using a much heavier gauge than that so it wouldn't work.
    Last edited by you da man; 10-10-2009 at 12:20 PM.