Default Last set of the season yesterday

Took our last set of the season yesterday. My boat has been at the shop for 3 weeks getting repaired so I went to test it out and take one last hurrah for the season.

The goods: boat ran great. We got an upgraded ACME 3 blade prop and the difference is LITERALLY night and day. It comes out of the hole SO huge compared to the OEM prop and we actually GAINED 3mph on the top end. The holeshot is monsterous compared to the factory prop. The other good is that we got to ride in early October in Minnesota when most people are pulled out or winterized.

The bads: Water and air temps were both fluctuating between high 40's and very low 50's. I think the air temp high was 52 and the water temp was changing between 48-52 depending on where we were and who's temp gauge we were reading.

Great way to finish out the season. It doesn't look like the weather is going to "come around" for us so I suppose I'll winterize it this coming weekend and clean it up for the winter storage. It was good to get out. I've had a broken toe that has been a SLOW rehab all year and yesterday was the first day that it actually felt pretty good. It could have been due to the freezing cold weather or it might actually be healing. I'll be ready to rip come May 1st though.

Was a good season. Winter projects are more ballast, install tower speakers and subs and get some new board racks.
    Sold my Moomba. Currently boat whoring.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

I had the same experience switching to an acme 3 blade prop for my Outback.
    2007 Moomba Outback
    99.999% Slalom, 0.001% Wakeboarding

Quote Originally Posted by Laz View Post
    I had the same experience switching to an acme 3 blade prop for my Outback.
    Best money I've spent so far.
    Sold my Moomba. Currently boat whoring.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)