Thread: lake time

Payson , Arizona/Arvada , Colorado/Montana

Default lake time

Went out to the lake yesterday , city of Denver lake, I don't think it got warmer than 60deg. Drysuit, bowcover, windshield above the windshield attached to the bimini. Boat had a heater and a hot water shower. It was nice to be able to go out in not the best weather and ride and not get cold or wet. I think I will be adding these options to my boat this winter.
    Jim.
    05 Mobius lsv , ballast system , stereo, etc..

Nice man glad your getting a little more ridding in before the snow comes.

I keep looking outside and the sun is shinning but the temps are in the mid 60s. I would go out and i would even get in the water with out a suit, problem is none of my crew will go LOL.

I am buying a suit next year and getting Claudia one also. Just want to lose some more ballast myself lol.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Mike,

If you still want to go out i will be hitting the water until the start or next month or when we start hitting high 30* at night for a week. This last weekend my boat crew bailed on me since "It was too cold out and the sun was not out" I am always looking for people to go in the early and late time of year. I hate putting the boat away for winter and hope to get another 20 hours on the water before i have to put her away.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill