Thread: '05 Mobius LSV

Default '05 Mobius LSV

I've had tons of fun with her and she is now for sale. Gravity III ballast, wakeplate, perfect pass, acme 537 prop, fresh air exhaust, depth finder, heater, shower, walkthrough wind-block, tower mirror, racks, cover, bimini, tower lights, dual battery/perko switch set-up, 2 channell 550W kicker amp, T-3 fusions on the tower with brand new diamond audio components in them, polk audio speakers in cabin, equalizer, and iPod hook-up. 394 hours. Here is a link with a few photos:
    http://rides.webshots.com/album/5739...KO?vhost=rides

The boat is also listed for $31,000 with the local Moomba dealer, Idaho Water Sports:
    http://idahowatersports.com/new_vehi...82&pov=1404669

Price is negotiable, make a reasonable offer. Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by Nafplio; 09-18-2009 at 11:03 PM.

Hey all,
    IWS reduced the price to $29,888. Again, the price is quite negotiable as I'm hoping to sell the boat before it gets too cold.

I have a bunch of gear I'd throw in as well: '06 liquid force substance 138 wakeboard with '08 faction cwb bindings (M), pair of adult skis, kids' training skis, kneeboard, tube, 4 kids neoprene life vests, a few more plastic vests, 3 bumpers, a couple of kids wetsuits, etc. These are all items my family has outgrown (or rarely used) and most are in great shape. It'd be a great, inexpensive way to get into a used v-drive that needs nothing but a good home.

Almost forgot. I'm willing to help with delivery if needed. Thanks.

Well, I was not able to sell the LSV. The boat now belongs to Idaho Water Sports. If anyone is interested, please check their website. Thanks.