Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    2007 Outback v,

I had my sub done last season at the dealer ( did not want to cut the wires behinf the kick panel) imo it sounds great, i got a great deal on the 10 " polk momo. 10" is the max that will fit there.

Is yours a sealed sub or is it just mounted to the kick panel and free air?

I'm thinking of doing 2 kicker L7's. one in the kickpanel as shown above and ditching the stock kenwood 12, building a box for it, and placing the other one under the stroage compartment where the batteries are. tons of room under there for a box.

that install on the polk is very clean.. looks factory. you are correct on doing 2 though. I would not think that the panel would support 2, however you could always build it out with 2 pieces of 7\8 mdf and cut 2 holes for the 10's. need to glas them to waterproof them though.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

07 obv, just free air. the size is about right but a natural port in both kick panel hole for wires one on the locker other on the top right. i have the bass adjuster knob from jl for complete control, kicker has one as well.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    07 obv, just free air. the size is about right but a natural port in both kick panel hole for wires one on the locker other on the top right. i have the bass adjuster knob from jl for complete control, kicker has one as well.
    So in short I could just cut a hole in my kick panel and throw in a sub? I don't think the wiring would be too hard, and a rotozip should cut that hole in no time!

yep. but be careful not to cut the wires that run through the kick panel.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold