Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheElf View Post
    Gus,

I assume you are on Tappan, Salt Fork or Seneca?

Thinking about this is making me sick... seems like the Ohio weather turned sour much quicker this year!
    yep i'm 20 miles from tappan or salt fork. salt fork isn't too bad as long as its not a holiday weekend. evening weekdays its like glass out there.

i know its been a shity summer and beginning of fall in ohio thats for sure.

yeah portage lakes is nice if u wanna cruise and bar hop cause thats just about all u can do there lol.

we stayed at flat hollow marinia in lake norris not sure how far away that is but we seemed to enjoy that area. the house you get is it a floating house in the middle of the lake near the marina or is it on land? with dockin around for the boats?

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Elf, I have relatives in cleveland ( actually passed through labor day wknd on the way to MI and stayed in westlake) anyhow they travel to Chautauqua lake in Western NY. you ever go there? (go browns)
    JV - I've heard Chautauqa is nice, but have never been there. The Browns are awful, but I'm still a fan and go to all the games (for some stupid reason!).

Quote Originally Posted by gus 08 mobius lsv View Post
    yep i'm 20 miles from tappan or salt fork. salt fork isn't too bad as long as its not a holiday weekend. evening weekdays its like glass out there.

i know its been a shity summer and beginning of fall in ohio thats for sure.

yeah portage lakes is nice if u wanna cruise and bar hop cause thats just about all u can do there lol.

we stayed at flat hollow marinia in lake norris not sure how far away that is but we seemed to enjoy that area. the house you get is it a floating house in the middle of the lake near the marina or is it on land? with dockin around for the boats?
    Gus - we have stayed around Flat Hollow a couple times. That's atually my favorite area of the lake as it is even less crowded than some of the other popular spots. We haven't done the floating house, we usually get a house on land with a dock. With enough people, you can get some crazy huge/nice houses for relatively cheap.
    2008 Outback