Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Thread: Joke of the Day

In honor of the Open Championship starting today-- another Kane golf joke:

A golfer standing on a tee overlooking a river sees a couple of fishermen and says to his partner, “Look at those two idiots fishing in the rain.”
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

A circus owner ran an ad for an “amateur lion tamer with creative approaches” and two people show up.

One was an aging wakesurfer guy in his late 60's and the other was a gorgeous woman in her mid-20's.
    The circus owner warned them, “Be careful in there – this is one ferocious lion. He ate my last tamer so you two had better be good and creative or you’re likely to be lunch too. Here’s your equipment – a chair, a whip and a gun. Who wants to try their luck first?”
    The woman said, “I’ll go first.”

She walked past the chair, the whip and the gun and steps right into the lion’s cage. The lion started to snarl and pant and began to charge her. About halfway there, she throws open her coat revealing her beautiful naked body.

The lion stopped dead in his tracks, sheepishly crawled up to her and started licking her feet and ankles. He continued to lick her entire body for several minutes and then rested his head at her feet.

The circus owner’s jaw dropped on the floor. He said, “I’ve never seen a display like that in my life.”
    He then turns to the old wakesurfer and asks, “Can you do that?”

The tough old bloke replies without hesitation, “No problem, just get that lion out of there first!”
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Been a while. Time for a golf joke of the day as boating season winds down in the south and golfing season picks up.

A golfer came home from golfing one day. His wife had left a note on the fridge.
    “It’s not working, I can’t take it anymore!” she wrote. “Gone to stay with my mother.”
    He opened the fridge, the light came on and the beer was cold.
    He said to himself, “What the hell is she talking about?”

beer.jpg
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

...and here they come.

News Update from Canada

The flood of Trump-fearing American liberals sneaking across the border into Canada has intensified in the past week. The Republican presidential campaign is prompting an exodus among left-leaning Americans who fear they'll soon be required to hunt, pray, pay taxes, and live according to the Constitution.

Canadian border residents say it's not uncommon to see dozens of sociology professors, liberal arts majors, global-warming activists, and "green" energy proponents crossing their fields at night.

"I went out to milk the cows the other day, and there was a Hollywood producer huddled in the barn," said southern Manitoba farmer Red Greenfield, whose acreage borders North Dakota. "He was cold, exhausted and hungry, and begged me for a latte and some free-range chicken. When I said I didn't have any, he left before I even got a chance to show him my screenplay, eh?"

In an effort to stop the illegal aliens, Greenfield erected higher fences, but the liberals scaled them. He then installed loudspeakers that blared Rush Limbaugh across the fields, but they just stuck their fingers in their ears and kept coming. Officials are particularly concerned about smugglers who meet liberals just south of the border, pack them into electric cars, and drive them across the border, where they are simply left to fend for themselves after the battery dies.

"A lot of these people are not prepared for our rugged conditions," an Alberta border patrolman said. "I found one carload without a single bottle of Perrier water, or any gemelli with shrimp and arugula. All they had was a nice little Napa Valley cabernet and some kale chips. When liberals are caught, they're sent back across the border, often wailing that they fear persecution from Trump high-hairers.

Rumors are circulating about plans being made to build re-education camps where liberals will be forced to drink domestic beer, study the Constitution, and find jobs that actually contribute to the economy.

In recent days, liberals have turned to ingenious ways of crossing the border. Some have been disguised as senior citizens taking a bus trip to buy cheap Canadian prescription drugs. After catching a half-dozen young vegans in blue-hair wig disguises, Canadian immigration authorities began stopping buses and quizzing the supposed senior citizens about Perry Como and Rosemary Clooney to prove that they were alive in the '50s.

"If they can't identify the accordion player on The Lawrence Welk Show, we become very suspicious about their age," an official said.

Canadian citizens have complained that the illegal immigrants are creating an organic-broccoli shortage, are buying up all the Barbara Streisand CD's, and are overloading the internet while downloading jazzercise apps to their cell phones.

"I really feel sorry for American liberals, but the Canadian economy just can't support them," an Ottawa resident said. "After all, how many art-history majors does one country need?" Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is demanding the United States pay for the wall to keep the "Free Loaders Out!"
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Default Joke of the Day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by zabooda View Post
    ..."If they can't identify the accordion player on The Lawrence Welk Show, we become very suspicious about their age," an official said. "

Myron Floren. Was watching him just the other night. And I'm clingin' to my guns and religion.
    Last edited by deerfield; 11-16-2016 at 12:47 AM.
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

A young man named Donald bought a horse from a farmer for $250.

The farmer agreed to deliver the horse the next day. The next day,

the farmer drove up to Donald's house and said, “Sorry son, but I have some bad news,

the horse died.”

Donald replied, “Well, then just give me my money back.”

The farmer said, “Can’t do that. I went and spent it already.”

Donald said, “Ok, then, just bring me the dead horse.”

The farmer asked, “What ya gonna do with him?”

Donald said, “I’m going to raffle him off.”

The farmer said, “You can’t raffle off a dead horse!”

Donald said, “Sure I can, Watch me. I just won’t tell anybody he’s dead.”

A month Later, the farmer met up with Donald and asked,

“What happened with that dead horse?”

Donald said, “I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at five dollars apiece and

made a profit of $2495.”

The farmer said, “Didn’t anyone complain?”

Donald said, “Just the guy who won. So I gave him his five dollars back.”
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

A couple enjoyed a beautiful wedding day filled with family, friends and fun.
    Following the reception, the two were whisked off to the airport and flew to a romantic locale where they enjoyed each other’s company for a week.
    On the plane ride home from the honeymoon, the new wife tapped her new husband on the shoulder and said, “I think it’s time for you to stop taking your boat out on the lake-- wakeboarding, wakesurfing-- all of it-- and sell your Moomba.”
    The husband, befuddled, replied, “You’re starting to sound like my ex-wife.”
    Taken aback, the new bride asked, “I thought you said you haven’t been married before?”
    The husband’s reply was succinct. “I haven’t.”
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

A woman arrived at a party. While scanning the guests, she spotted an attractive man standing alone.
    She approached him, smiled and said, “Hello. My name is Carmen.”
    “That’s a beautiful name,” he replied. “Is it a family name?”
    “No,” she replied. “As a matter of fact, I gave it to myself. It represents the things that I enjoy the most – cars and men. Therefore I chose Carmen.”
    “What’s your name?” she asked.
    He answered “B. J. Titsengolf.”
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

No! Not another golf joke?

Oh yes, my friend. Enjoy!

Two guys grow up together but after college one moves to Michigan, the other to Florida. They agree to meet every ten years in Vero Beach and play golf.
    At age 30, they finish their round of golf and go to lunch.
    “Where you wanna go?”
    “Hooters.”
    “Why?”
    “Well, you know, they got the pretty girls there.”
    “OK.”

Ten years later at age 40 they play.
    “Where you wanna go?”
    “Hooters.
    “Why?”
    “Well, you know, they got cold beer and the big screen TVs and everybody has a little action on the games.”
    “OK.”

Ten years later at age 50 they play.
    “Where you wanna go?”
    “Hooters.”
    “Why?”
    “The food is pretty good and there is plenty of parking.”
    ”OK.”

At age 60 they play.
    “Where you wanna go?”
    “Hooters.”
    “Why?”
    “Wings are half price.”