Default New Spinning Board Racks

Well, just winterized and stored my boat... but that didnt stop me from buying more toys for it. I decised to upgrade the wakebaord racks from the Roswell Swivle to the Titan Spinners generally seen on the Nautique boats. I have to say Titan Wake service was awsome. I emailed them asking about the spinner racks made for the Nautiques - as these are not avialable on the Titan website. So he said they would make a set up for me to fit my boat. All I had to do is provide the angle of the tower so they can ensure the rack will be somewhat level. After a few days, they had them shipped out the door. Amazing service. I have attached a photo. I have to say, all summer I have been looking for a good solid spinner rack, these are the stiffest most sturdy ones I could find. Its probably why Supra has switched from the Roswell to the Titans on their 2009 models.

Picture 007.jpg
    Last edited by bjames; 09-28-2009 at 04:29 PM.
    2009 Moomba Mobius LSV Liquid Force. Indmar 340HP CAT

Very Nice. If you do not mind me asking, what was the cost of the racks.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

I like them..

too bad the supra's with the roswell racks have the mounts welded to the towers..
    I know there's an upgrade for them, but it's pricey.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

These were not cheap... about $700 a side. The rosswell spinner racks are a bit cheaper, but I found them to loosen up within a month of use. Also, I dont like the "screw in" pin to prevent the rack from unexpectingly spinning back - striking someone in the head. Which actually happend shortly after putting thee on. The Titan IMO are way sturdier and stiffer, hence why I dont mind forking out the extra $$$.

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    I like them..

too bad the supra's with the roswell racks have the mounts welded to the towers..
    I know there's an upgrade for them, but it's pricey.

One thing I did notice on a 2010 Liquid Force Supra 22SSV is that they are using what looks like the "older" version of the Titan spinner canister. Titan has upgraded the assembly. The photos show the difference.

Old version.jpg
    Titan Old Version

New Version.jpg
    Titan New Version