Default 2010 Moomba Models

Now that the 2010 models have been in the show room since mid summer, When do the new catalogs come out? or... when will the website be updated?
    2009 Moomba Mobius LSV Liquid Force. Indmar 340HP CAT

it has always seemed like we are one of the last for the new model website update
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Thumbs up

What's the hurry? You guys in the market for a new boat at the turn of the year...........MERRY CHRISTMAS

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    it has always seemed like we are one of the last for the new model website update

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

I have heard there are no real changes to the line this year. My guess is the '09's will pretty much be the same as the '10's. I think it has been a tough year to weather let alone redesign a model or luanch a new one. Plus the feedback I have seen on the new '09 Outbacks there is still some wave left to surf on that redesign so no hurry to change anything. I wonder what will be next up, a new model, redesigned LSV or XLV. I am still waiting for the Grillobius option package to be offered nationwide. Grill on the bow, table on the surf side and a Slurpee machine for ballast and to chill the fuel line (no vapor lock)

Robertj.

Don't forget the porcorn machine, may as well put a 1/4 kegerator in as well
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

You know to do it right you have a keg in each of the rear compartments. If you drink too much of one then you just surf on the other side.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Yea, put me down for a new 2010 Draughtobius Surfer.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!