Default dripless shaft leaking

Hi there everybody
    I installed the flush pro which was really simple to do. When I was going to winterize the boat I noticed that the dripless shaft seal is leaking. Its not a couple of drops that is coming out, is it supposed to be like this? There is no leakege inside the boat. I have a Mobius LSV -08 Anybody have an idea how to fix this?

Greetings from Sweden
    Attached Images Attached Images

That is normal. Inside the boat you will see a hose from the front of the engine to the shaft seal supplying water to cool the seal.

Where in Sweden are you located? I work for a Swedish company and have visited several times.

Thanks for the info VA LSV! I live about 80 km west of Stockholm, how often do you visit Sweden?. Since there are no Moomba dealers in Sweden it is fairly hard to get spareparts. This forum has helped me alot with fixing my boat.

superfet,

haven't been for a few years now but have visited both Umea and Gothenburg several times on business. have some colleagues at my plant now form Umea. You should be able to find normal maintenance items such as oil filter, alternator belt, fuel filter without much trouble.