Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by gus 08 mobius lsv View Post
    from the time you ordered till the time u got what ...what is the time frame on that? ordered mine over 2 weeks ago and still haven't got it yet. looks like i gotta wait till next year to see how nice it is climbing in and out
    Mine took a week to get. Order was processed on monday and Pad was at the house Friday.

You can call Chuck and make sure its been sent. He can give you a tracking # and everything.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I talked to him and ordered on Monday as well. He said that they have a big job for a manufacturer and was a rush to get deal done. Said it may take a little longer than usual but wanted me to know. I was hoping to try it before end of season to but will have to wait till spring

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

I ordered mine last Thursday, and Chuck said it was about a 10 day lead time, maybe a bit more, so I would think that it's probably something like 3 to 4 weeks from the time your order is placed to the time it's in your hands. That's just my guess anyways.

I'll for sure have to wait till next year to enjoy... but boy am I looking forward to it!
    2015 Supra SC400
    08 LSV - Sold
    Go big, or go home.

Sled491 Guest

Any one have problems with bubbling on theres? Half way throught the summer I got a baseball sized bubble in the middle to one side. NOt really upset ort anything just wondering if any one else had this problem and if so what was there fix?

Sled, had bubbles form for about a month after install-all I did was stick a straight pin at a angle and pop the bubble, worked all the air out and so far no more bubbles. Most of them i could feel but not really see.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Sled491 Guest

Cool, like I said not a huge deal, just kind of unsightly.