Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Congrats! Pics as soon as you have them.

Me, I start the Habitat building season in October or so. Gonna get some stuff done on my own house this year though. Still, we can ride just about up through T-giving then take a few months off.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I live in the Houston area, so not much of an offseason here. I will take the boat out and surf (wakeboarding in cold water sucks IMO) at least twice a month. On the weekends when I'm not on the water, I'm on the golf course. This is all in between diaper changing and watching my twins grow by the day.

packing up the moomba and lake house october, watching our girls play middle school soccer. getting ready for the snow ski season

Csm, yep changing diapers ( 3 month old) did the twins thing 12 yrs ago

Lurk, congrats on the boat you get it at Silver lake?, we ski Peek n Peek and Holiday Valley.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Too cold it is never too cold to be out on the boat. Well Snow skiing starts when Wakeboarding ends.

Tazz why do you put your boat away for the winter? I mean it only gets down to high 60's in your area?
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Soccer until the end of October. I am coaching a bunch of 6 year olds including my son. That has driven me to drinking heavily! Then, on Friday after Thanksgiving, I expect to take my first run down the slopes of Snowbird or Solitude. I presume either one will be open by then.
    2007 LSV - All red
    Wetsounds PRO 80's WS420 Eq
    Acme 1433

1/2 hour from Lake Tahoe, it starts snowing Nov/Dec so snowboarding begins for me shortly after I winterize and wrap the boat.
    2005 Mobius XLV GG, 340HP motor, 2500lb ballast, Kenwood KDC-X993 head unit w/usb port for iPod, Z5 cargo bimini

Jester--
    The water is ice cold plus the weather is horrible at the lake during the winter. It like being in the ocean. High winds. 60 degrees is a warm day in the winter. it get from 40 to 60 degrees in the city, colder by the water.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

A little hunting...
    and now that I am a Upstate NY resident, i'll get to Snowboard/Ski some.. gotta bury the Moomba in a snow proof storage and have it REALLY winterized!
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

I head out deer hunting in the fall and snowboarding in the winter!
    Attached Images Attached Images

This is what I do as much as possible during the off-season. Unfortunately, living in TN we don't get to go real often, but usually 2x/year during the non-boating season. Headed to Key Largo in a week......This was taken in Bonaire N.A. back in March. We spent 2 weeks there, and I went on 43 dives. That was my dream-trip.

Last edited by jclevoy; 09-26-2009 at 04:07 PM.
    Best Regards,

Jason

2007 Moomba Mobius LSV Sandrock/Black
    EXILE Equipment
    4-XM-7 Tower Speakers
    6-XT-65 Cabin Speakers
    1-Big12 Subwoofer
    Amps--Xi 1500.1, Xi 800.4 and 2--S400.4