Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Off Season Play??

What does everybody do in the off season? Too cold to take the boat out. My family and I got to Dumont Dunes in California, Coral Pink, Zion National Park, Duck Creek in Utah. We take the motorhomes to these places towing out trailer filled with Quads and Rhinos. Winter time is still a great time of the year. We just use different toys to have fun with. Our most favorite place is Dumont Dunes. We go there for Halloween and Thanks Giving Weekend. Around 30,000 to 50,000 people are there having a great time I will take pictures this season and post.
    Tazz

By the way Sled, I still have your truck. It works great towing the toys. (2007 Dodge Ram 2500 Mega Cab)HAHAHA
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Fall and early Spring, this is my hobby.

nice, i use to do that in California. Willow Springs is where my best friend and I raced. He, unfortunately, lost his life on his bike riding in the canyons. just 22 years old. Ride safe and hope to see you in riding for a factory team. Maybe on ESPN some time or on Fuel TV.
    Tazz
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings

Going back to Moab in a couple of weeks for some dirt bike riding. Got my Moomba put away despite 90 degree weather and I'm parking about 125 RV's this weekend for a dog show. By November, I hope to start working on some house projects that have been neglected for a long time.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by tazz3069 View Post
    nice, i use to do that in California. Willow Springs is where my best friend and I raced. He, unfortunately, lost his life on his bike riding in the canyons. just 22 years old. Ride safe and hope to see you in riding for a factory team. Maybe on ESPN some time or on Fuel TV.
    Tazz
    I live in Texas and my sister is a fairly new Texas to Cali transplant. She lives in Quartz Hill, CA (Lancaster) which is pretty dang close to Willow Springs.

Quote Originally Posted by zabooda View Post
    I'm parking about 125 RV's this weekend for a dog show.
    zabooda - You own a parking lot or valet service? Regarding tazz's question, I think this off season I will start plotting how to relocate so I can ski year round and have conservatives or libertarians for neighbors. - Deerfield
    Last edited by deerfield; 09-22-2009 at 10:39 PM.
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Forgot about the house stuff. My wife and I are going to add a bathroom to one of the bedroom, and expand our Master Bath a bit bigger. I might even build her a Master Closet for all of her clothes and 110 pair of shoes. Right now the drywall and door is bulging out.

trying out some new fun this offseason. bought the girls some 4 wheelers. there are miles of trails under the power lines across the street from the lakehouse. we plan to wear them out.

I just bought a heater shirt. Not cold enough yet for that but I can't bear the thought of stopping this year so I'm getting prepared. We have had so much freakin rain the last few weeks I've hardly gotten to go skiing. Haven't even driven the boat in three weeks! Going this weekend no matter what.
    2001 Moomba Outback, Indmar Assault 325 + 4BBL Holley

Ice Hockey September through April! When excited to say our new (and first Moomba) '09 LSV will be delivered.